Why You’ll Love This Job
We are seeking a full-time Physical Therapist to join our team! This is a unique opportunity for talented physical therapists in the Phoenix metro area. Our first outpatient facility will be opening in the coming months with additional locations to follow.
FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Centers is an innovative company of over 500 independently owned physical therapy clinics, with a focus on orthopedic and vestibular/balance rehabilitation.Our people are our greatest asset.We hire therapists who are professional and enthusiastically embrace advances in research, technology, science and health care. Our teams enjoy a superb working environment, as well as unique and exciting opportunities for personal growth and professional development.
As a Physical Therapist with FYZICAL you will:
- Have state-of-the-art technologies and proprietary protocols at your disposal, giving you the freedom to go beyond traditional physical therapy approaches to determine the best path for each patient’s personalized plan.
- Build and develop your own team.
- Enjoy a healthy work/life balance with predictable schedules and one-to-one patient care.
- Have access to FYZICAL College, an accredited orthopedic residency program, and individualized mentoring programs.
- Work directly with a team that is fully invested in your career development, leading to continued career advancement opportunities. Come grow with us.
- Benefit from a realistic and attainable bonus program, paid time off, and the satisfaction of being a valued member of a supportive and collaborative team, whose goals are making a lasting impact on our patients and our community.
- NO WEEKENDS!!!
If you are ready to ignite your career with a company that is unmatched in the physical therapy arena, apply for FYZICAL’s full-time Physical Therapist job opening today! We are keen to invest in you and make for a positive change in the industry. Join our team as a Physical Therapist and see what different can really mean! FYZICAL is spelled differently because we ARE different!
- Perform new-patient evaluations/exams, assess physical activity limitations, diagnose.
- Plan, prepare and administer skilled physical therapy treatment plans in accordance with physician orders, referrals, prescriptions, current standards of care, and by assessing and interpreting evaluations, records, and test results of patients.
- Provide patient care and related activities, in accordance with skill level and deemed appropriate by the Arizona State Code of Laws and other governing entities such as Medicare.
- Promptly and thoroughly document and maintain clinical and administrative records, including but not limited to, daily notes, weekly reports, initial evaluations, treatment progress and responses, and discharge summaries.
- Adhere to company’s guidelines for billing of clinical and non-clinical services.
- Adhere to the clinic mission, policies, standards, and goals.
- Participate in educational workshops and presentations for community education.
Skills & Qualifications
- Graduation from an accredited Physical Therapy program.
- Current or eligible for Physical Therapist licensure in Arizona.
- 3-8 years’ experience as a Physical Therapist preferred.Minimum of one year working in outpatient neurology/orthopedic center or previous vestibular rehab experience preferred.
- Work well in a team-based culture.
- Must be self-motivated with a willingness to learn.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.