Why You’ll Love This Job
** $10,000 Signing Bonus available to the right candidate **
East Coast Audiology and FYZICAL Therapy is a rapidly growing medical facility that combines the two specialties of audiology and physical therapy. FYZICAL is the largest and fastest growing physical therapy company in America that is setting a new benchmark for the highest level of care. With locations across the country, our market is exploding with opportunities.
We are currently seeking a full-time Physical Therapist for our Surprise, AZ office.
Our facility boasts the highest standard of care including Computerized Dynamic Posturography and a world class ceiling mounted railing system. From cutting edge vestibular, balance and dizziness therapy, to concussion and orthopedic rehabilitation, we are the company to accelerate your professional growth. The hired candidate will be required to attend vestibular training to develop a greater depth of knowledge and skills in order to deliver high quality, one-on-one care to our patients.
- Perform new-patient evaluations/exams
- Diagnose patients; evaluate physical activity limitations
- Create a plan that sets a goal and completion date
- Equip patients with PT intervention techniques/exercises; track progress
- Provide education to patients on techniques for the continuation of care
- Examine and evaluate new patients
- Establish a diagnosis of condition or conditions and their impact on activity
- Establish a plan goal and time frame
- Prescribe intervention techniques and exercises
- Measure and track intervention effectiveness
- Educate the patient on continuing care
Skills & Qualifications
- Graduation from an accredited PT program and current physical therapy license in the state of Arizona
- Must be able to carry out and progress a skilled treatment plan in outpatient balance and vestibular rehabilitation setting
- Motivated and willingness to learn
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrate adaptability and flexibility with changes in workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Work with other members of the rehabilitation team to implement programs consistent with the needs and capabilities of each patient
All qualified applicants encouraged to apply!
Applicants with vestibular experience, women’s pelvis floor experience, and / or dry needling experience is preferred.