Why You’ll Love This Job
** 10,000 Signing Bonus available to the right candidate **
East Coast Audiology & Physical Therapy is a small business in Surprise, AZ. We are professional, agile, and supportive with a goal of changing our patient’s life for the better. We are currently seeking a full-time Licensed Physical Therapist for our Surprise, AZ office.
East Coast Audiology and FYZICAL Therapy is a rapidly growing medical facility that combines the two specialties of audiology and physical therapy. FYZICAL is the largest and fastest growing physical therapy company in America that is setting a new benchmark for the highest level of care. With locations across the country, our market is exploding with opportunities.
Our facility boasts the highest standard of care including Computerized Dynamic Posturography and a world class ceiling mounted railing system. From cutting edge vestibular, balance and dizziness therapy, to concussion and orthopedic rehabilitation, we are the company to accelerate your professional growth. The hired candidate will be required to attend vestibular training to develop a greater depth of knowledge and skills in order to deliver high quality, one-on-one care to our patients. This position will only see a maximum 10-12 patients a day. We are offering a sign on bonus, early off days on Fridays, and paid holidays.
We’re a high energy team, we treat clients with dignity and empathy, and we work hard to improve lives through physical therapy. Our people are our greatest asset – we hire individuals who are professional and respond to advances in research, technology, science and health care. In exchange, our team provides a superb working environment, and unique and exciting possibilities for expansion.
Qualified candidates should provide current resume and references for consideration of the position.
- Perform new-patient evaluations/exams
- Diagnose patients; evaluate physical activity limitations
- Create a plan that sets a goal and completion date
- Equip patients with PT intervention techniques/exercises; track progress
- Provide education to patients on techniques for the continuation of care
- Examine and evaluate new patients
- Establish a diagnosis of condition or conditions and their impact on activity
- Establish a plan goal and time frame
- Prescribe intervention techniques and exercises
- Measure and track intervention effectiveness
- Educate the patient on continuing care
Skills & Qualifications
- Graduation from an accredited PT program and current physical therapy license in the state of Arizona.
- Must be able to carry out and progress a skilled treatment plan in outpatient balance and vestibular rehabilitation setting.
- Motivated and willingness to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrate adaptability and flexibility with changes in workload
- Work with other members of the rehabilitation team to implement programs consistent with the needs and capabilities of each patient