Why You’ll Love This Job
Find your perfect career fit with FYZICAL, an innovative company that is committed to your growth and success, when you join us at our FYZICAL Rockrimmon location in Colorado Springs, CO as our newest Physical Therapist (PT)! Each FYZICAL is independently owned and operated, yet part of a vast network of other independent and company owned clinics. You will have the benefits of working for a small company but have access to the resources of a large company.
FYZICAL Rockrimmon is a shiny new clinic with a fun atmosphere! We are located in the heart of town right off I-25 on Corporate Drive.
Feel secure knowing you will be backed by a practice leader who has chosen you to be part of an elite group of professionals capable of achieving next-level results and a leader who wants you to feel fulfilled professionally and personally.
Professional fulfillment comes from many places, among them fair pay, fair hours, fair patient load, abundant continuing education, quality tools of the trade, and mentoring.
- Fair Pay. You can expect to be compensated between $70,000-75,000 annually, depending on your experience level. After 12 months of learning and applying yourself, your performance will be considered for additional compensation in the form 23of performance bonuses. If you exceed expectations, you can expect to be compensated accordingly.
- Fair Hours. You will be generally expected to see patients an average of 8 hours a day.
- Fair Patient Load. You will be generally expected to see a maximum average patient load of only 12 patients per day.
- Abundant Continuing Education. As for education, Fyzical provides certifications in balance and vestibular therapy as well as orthopedics, including TMJ, and even pelvic health. Studies can be done virtually, in person or through our unique Fyzical College. You will be expected to have completed our Balance Level 1 certification prior to starting work on your first day so you will feel competent to treat one of our most vulnerable populations. Other advanced balance and vestibular certifications will be made available, and you will be expected to participate in regular continued education to stay on top of your game! The best part? FYZICAL’s CEUs come at no cost to you!
- Tools of the Trade. If you are looking for cutting edge technology supporting your newfound knowledge, you need look no further. Your leaders at FYZICAL Rockrimmon understand that as our science grows, new knowledge must be supported by new technology. You will be welcomed into the clinic seeing our state-of-the-art Safety Overhead Support (SOS) System and training tools incorporating the latest in computer technology.
- Mentorship. Fyzical mentorship comes from the small company feel with the big company presence. Literally hundreds of experienced PTs across the country are available to help teach, counsel and guide you. If you are worried about grasping vestibular and balance therapy, we have dozens of Balance Level 3 practitioners who have spent years crafting their skills. Orthopedics? TMJ? Neuro? Pelvic Health? Fyzical has a support system like no other. We are not competitive with one another and when we help each other out, we all win! Opportunities for shadowing, phone calls, zoom meetings abound and we want you to feel secure in your role.
Personal fulfillment comes from being happy where you are and having the time to enjoy it. We get it! Colorado Springs is located in CO, just a short drive from Garden of the Gods, Pikes Peak, U.S. Olympic Training Center, Red Rock Canyon Open Space, and a few hours away from Breckenridge Ski Resort, Vail, and Aspen. Outdoor activities and local events thrive in this community. You will fall in love with Colorado Springs.
You will have ample time to enjoy what our beautiful area has to offer. For a full-time position, time off will include accumulated PTO of 15 working days in addition to paid company holidays. Another benefit of being here is that you do not have to spend hours a day hung up in traffic getting to and from work. Our medium sized town allows for quick travel to and from work.
If you are ready to launch your career with a company that is unmatched in the PT arena which has the appeal of small company ownership yet big company resources, apply for FYZICAL Rockrimmon‘s full-time Physical Therapist (PT) job opening today!
Physical Therapist Job Responsibilities:
- Perform new-patient evaluations/exams
- Diagnose patients; evaluate physical activity limitations
- Create a plan that sets a goal and completion date
- Equip patients with PT intervention techniques/exercises; track progress
- Provide education to patients on techniques for the continuation of care
- Examine and evaluate new patients
- Establish a diagnosis of condition or conditions and their impact on activity
- Establish a plan goal and time frame
- Prescribe intervention techniques and exercises
- Measure and track intervention effectiveness
- Educate the patient on continuing care
- Participate in public events such as medical fairs including presentation of balance knowledge
- Communicate with referring and potentially referring physicians
Skills & Qualifications
Physical Therapist Skills, Education, Licensure:
- Accredited PT program graduate
- Up-to-date state PT license
- Able to create and implement outpatient balance and vestibular rehabilitation-setting treatment plans
- Ability to work efficiently/effectively in an autonomous environment
- Must be passionate about helping patients who have vestibular, balance, neurological, and fall risk issues
- Graduation from an accredited PT program and current PT license in CO
- Must be able to carry out and progress a skilled treatment plan in outpatient balance and vestibular rehabilitation setting
- Must be self-motivated with a willingness to learn
- Passion for working with vestibular, balance, neurological, and fall-risk patient population
- Prefer at least one year working in outpatient neurological or orthopedic center, or previous vestibular rehab experience
- Completion of Fyzical’s Balance Level 1 online curriculum by first week prior to your first day in clinic.