Why You’ll Love This Job
NEW GRADUATES WELCOME!!
FYZICAL THERAPY AND BALANCE CENTERS IS FOR YOU!
- Are you a self-starter and want to be a part of a growing business venture?
- Do you want to build your own culture of caring and connections with patients, the community and business leadership?
- Fyzical offers free CE and multiple avenues to learn new skills.
- Flexible schedules, vacation plans, business performance bonus programs, insurance stipends and so much more.
If being on the leading edge of an industry you love is your goal, apply today for our Physical Therapist (PT) job opening!
FYZICAL Louisville is for you, if want to be part of a growing business in a small-town atmosphere which was voted among the best places to live 5 out of the last 10 years Fyzical Louisville is for you.
You will work in an exciting and dynamic environment, with outstanding physical resources and equipment, as well as a clinical and administrative support staff that will help you effectively treat patients while maintaining a healthy work/life balance.
FYZICAL is a nationwide group of over 400 independently owned physical therapy clinics, with a focus on orthopedic and vestibular rehabilitation. Our people are our greatest asset – we hire therapists who are professional and enthusiastically embrace advances in research, technology, science and health care. In exchange, our teams enjoy a superb working environment, as well as unique and exciting possibilities for personal and professional growth. If you want to be the best at what you do and be rewarded for it, you have found the right place!
- We are located in Christopher Plaza at the intersection of South Boulder Road and Hwy 42 (96th Street).
If you are ready to launch your career with a company that is unmatched in the PT arena, apply for FYZICAL’s full-time Physical Therapist (PT) job opening today!
- Perform new-patient evaluations/exams.
- Diagnose patients; evaluate physical activity limitations.
- Create a plan that sets a goal and completion date.
- Equip patients with PT intervention techniques/exercises and track progress.
Skills & Qualifications
- Graduate of a CAPTE approved physical therapy program (bachelors, masters or doctorate in physical therapy)
- Current or eligible for Colorado state physical therapist licensure
- Construct and deploy evidence-based treatment programs, evaluations, re-eval’s and discharge evaluations, within the therapist’s scope of practice and knowledge base.
- Supervisory and leadership skills
- Work well in a small team-based setting.
- Experience or interest in treating balance and vestibular patients, including sports concussion; for therapists with orthopedic expertise but limited vestibular/balance background, additional training and continuing education will be provided.
- Desire to continue to build skills in various disciplines to grow the business.