Why You’ll Love This Job
Why You’ll Love FYZICAL
If you want to join one of the fastest growing physical therapy companies in America that offers in-house education and extensive training, certification programs, financial support, and state of the art equipment – you want to join FYZICAL. We are the company to accelerate your personal and professional growth. With locations across the country our markets are exploding with opportunities, and we are looking for experienced and enthusiastic people to join our team. At FYZICAL you will feel right at home providing one-on-one patient care while working with smaller patient loads in our state-of-the art, thoughtfully designed facilities in Hudson, FL.
About the Clinical Director (Physical Therapist / PT) Job
As the Clinical Director (Physical Therapist / PT) at FYZICAL you will direct all aspects of clinical operations, including the oversight and management of clinical governance, activities, and patient care services. This position will be responsible for staff supervision and training while planning and overseeing all patient care. You’ll never lose your edge as you will maintain an active patient load and as a Clinical Director (Physical Therapist / PT) you will play a key role in driving company culture and developing strategic objectives to manage the clinics’ effectiveness and productivity.
- You will deliver high-quality patient care in a comfortable and family oriented environment.
- You will practice hands-on management of day-to-day operations to ensure a successful clinic.
- You will build your ideal team of clinical and administrative staff.
- You will train, mentor, support, and supervise the clinical and administrative staff.
- You will be expected to establish, enforce, and maintain professional and ethical standards of the clinical staff.
- You will be an integral part of the coordination and direct patient care in the facility according to FYZICAL’s policies and procedures as well as state and federal regulations.
- You will be responsible for driving and supporting the team to retain and strengthen our clinics while reinforcing our culture, which is accomplished through a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach to patients and clinic staff.
Skills & Qualifications
- A Master of Physical Therapy Degree (MPT) or Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree (DPT) preferred.
- You must have current state license and any additional requirements by the state to practice.
- You must be computer proficient.
- 6K sign on bonus
- Up to 50K in your student loans – starting your first day on the job
- More attention given to your work-life balance
- Competitive Salary
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid time off + bonus opportunities
- Employer paid life insurance
FYZICAL offers you an opportunity to be a part of changing people’s lives for the better. We provide certification programs, in-house mentorships, and individually tailored career pathways meant to sharpen your skills and boost your compensation. It’s time to be excited about your future!