Why You’ll Love This Job
Find your perfect career fit with FYZICAL, an innovative company that is committed to your growth and success, when you join us at our New Smyrna Beach, Florida location as our Clinical Director! Each Fyzical is independently owned and operated, yet part of a vast network of other independent and company owned clinics. You will have the benefits working for a small company and having access to the resources of a large one.
As Clinical Director you will be expected to:
- Lead by example. As a leader, it is important to model the behaviors that you want to see in your staff. Be respectful, positive, and supportive.
- Be open to feedback. Encourage staff to give you feedback on how you can improve the clinic culture. Be open to hearing both positive and negative feedback.
- Celebrate successes. When the clinic achieves a goal, be sure to celebrate with your staff
Feel secure knowing you will be backed by a practice leader who has chosen you to be part of an elite group of professionals capable of achieving next-level results and a leader who wants you to feel fulfilled professionally and personally.
We believe that professional fulfillment comes from many places, among them fair pay, fair hours, fair patient load, abundant continuing education, and mentoring. You can expect to be compensated between $80 – $100,000 annually, depending on your experience level. After 6 months of learning and applying yourself, performance bonuses can be expected. You will be expected to see a maximum average patient load of only 12 patients per day.
As for education, Fyzical provides certifications in balance and vestibular therapy as well as orthopedics. Studies can be done virtually, in person or through our unique Fyzical College. You will be expected to have completed our Balance Level 1 certification prior to starting work on your first day so you will feel competent to treat one of our most vulnerable populations. Other balance and vestibular certifications will be made available and you will be expected to participate in regular continued education through Fyzical to be on top of your game!
If you choose to join our elite team, Fyzical offers a sign on bonus and will contribute towards moving expenses with a minimum commitment of two years.
When it comes to mentoring, Fyzical is top notch. Not only are you taught by some of the world’s leading experts in balance and vestibular disorders and orthopedics, those same experts and literally hundreds of PTs that they have taught, provide around-the-clock professional support. Fyzical literally plugs you into a network of hundreds of supportive PTs and each and every one of them wants you to get the right diagnosis and implement the right plan of care. You see, we understand that we are nothing without our patients and we are committed in every way to your professional success, ultimately leading to their positive experiences. If you are looking for cutting edge technology supporting your newfound knowledge, you need look no further. We understand that as our science grows, the need for increased knowledge has to be supported by new technology. You will be amazed at the tools that you will have at your disposal to enhance what you as a highly trained scientist can accomplish.
Personal fulfillment comes from being happy where you are and having the time to enjoy it. We get it! New Smyrna Beach is known for its beautiful beaches, world-class surfing, and charming downtown area & many golf courses. NSB also has a vibrant arts and culture scene, with regular festivals and events. The city is also home to a number of art galleries and museums. If you’re looking for a laid-back beach lifestyle NSB provides it, the city has beachl-town feel with 13 miles of sandy beaches, perfect for swimming, sunbathing, surfing, boating, hiking, biking and water sports.
You will have ample time to enjoy what our beautiful area has to offer. Another benefit of being here is that you do not have to spend hours a day hung up in traffic getting to and from work.
If you are ready to launch your career with a company that is unmatched in the PT arena, and has the appeal of small ownership yet big company resources, apply for FYZICAL New Smyrna Beach full-time Clinical Director job opening today!
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off & Holidays
- Vision insurance
- Performance Bonus Structure
- Perform New Patient Evaluations/ Exams
- Document all company notes, reports and summaries
- Ensure smooth and timely patient flow
- Assign and supervise the Physical Therapy Assistant’s patient care activities
- Assign and supervise the Rehab Technician’s non-patient activities activities
- Determine necessary PT based on prescriptions/referrals/patient condition/records
- After reviewing patient records, strategize, create and carry out treatment plans
- Track and report treatment progress; adjust as necessary
- Oversee all assistant, technician and student job assignments/activities
- Give lectures; provide PT and related training for in-house staff and outside groups
- Provide analytics and organizational oversight for the facility (payroll, filing, requisitions, etc.)
- Keep timely documentation including but not limited to daily notes, weekly reports, initial evaluations, discharge summaries
- Assure patients are treated promptly in accordance with their scheduled appointments
- Delegate appropriate patient care activities to the PTA in accordance with skill level and deemed appropriate by the State Practice Act
- Supervision of all PTA activities including the delegation and supervision of non-patient care activities of the Rehab Tech
- Review physician’s referral (prescription), and patient’s condition/medical records to determine physical therapy treatment required
- Plan, prepare and administer treatment program based on evaluation of patient data
- Evaluate and record effects of treatment at various stages and adjust treatments to achieve maximum benefit
- Orient, instruct and direct work activities of assistants, techs and students
- Plan and conduct lectures and training programs on physical therapy and related topics for medical staff, students and community groups
- Analyze and organize the clinic’s operations/procedures including payroll prep, information management, filing systems, requisition of supplies
Skills & Qualifications
- Proficient computer skills
- Master of Physical Therapy Degree (MPT) or Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree (DPT)
- State license to practice and any additional requirements by the state
- 3+ years of experience
- Experienced in or willing to get certified in balance and vestibular rehabilitation (training provided)