Why You’ll Love This Job
Find your perfect career fit with FYZICAL, an innovative company that is committed to your growth and success, when you join us at our Saint Augustine, Florida location as our newest Physical Therapist (PT)!
Feel secure knowing you are backed by a supportive practice leader who has chosen you to be part of an elite group of professionals capable of achieving next-level results. Enjoy the easy flow of a team that comes together to learn what works best for the practice and the community and uses state-of-the-art technology to put those plans into action. Have the freedom to look past traditional approaches to PT, taking a new, innovative path instead — one that will make a lasting impact in the industry. As a Physical Therapist (PT) with us, you will have access to exciting, cutting-edge tools and advanced continuing education that will positively change your outlook, providing you with new and unique perspectives of physical therapy, and career advancement opportunities.
If you are ready to launch your career with a company that is unmatched in the PT arena, apply for FYZICAL’s full-time Physical Therapist (PT) job opening today!
Are you a Physical Therapist with visions of providing cutting-edge services to your clients? Do you have great ideas that have been stifled by traditional PT practices? If so, this is the last stop on your job search. We are part of the world’s fastest-growing physical therapy company and are looking for an innovator like you to add to our quality team at our Saint Augustine, , location!
Our independent practices are headed by supportive leaders who are dedicated to building quality teams that work together to achieve success. Here, you will have the freedom to bypass traditional treatments, using our state-of-the-art technology to determine the best path for each patient’s personalized plan. We provide the tools and continued education you need to increase your knowledge base, gain a new and unique perspective of the PT field and successfully grow your career. In our Physical Therapist (PT) role, your valued contributions to the community will make a lasting impact on the entire PT industry.
If being on the leading edge of an industry you love is your goal, apply today for our Physical Therapist (PT) job opening!
- Perform new-patient evaluations/exams
- Diagnose patients; evaluate physical activity limitations
- Create a plan that sets a goal and completion date
- Equip patients with PT intervention techniques/exercises; track progress
- Provide education to patients on techniques for the continuation of care
- Examine and evaluate new patients
- Establish a diagnosis of condition or conditions and their impact on activity
- Establish a plan goal and time frame
- Prescribe intervention techniques and exercises
- Measure and track intervention effectiveness
- Educate the patient on continuing care
Skills & Qualifications
- Accredited PT program graduate
- Up-to-date state PT license
- Able to create and implement outpatient balance and vestibular rehabilitation-setting treatment plans
- Ability to work efficiently/effectively in an autonomous environment
- Must be passionate about helping patients who have vestibular, balance, neurological, and fall risk issues
- 1+ year(s) of outpatient neuro/ortho center or vestibular rehab experience
- Graduation from an accredited PT program and current PT license in
- Must be able to carry out and progress a skilled treatment plan in outpatient balance and vestibular rehabilitation setting
- Must be self-motivated with a willingness to learn
- Passion for working with vestibular, balance, neurological, and fall-risk patient population
- Prefer at least one year working in outpatient neurological or orthopedic center, or previous vestibular rehab experience
Why You’ll Love This Job
FYZICAL Physical Therapy and Balance Centers, the fastest-growing healthcare franchise in the world, needs someone with your vision and creativity to fill our Director of Sales and Marketing position at our Saint Augustine, Florida location!
Here, you will be a valued member of a champion team capable of achieving next-level results. Hone your leadership skills and develop important community relationships that will help propel your career in this Director of Sales and Marketing role. With state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge tools at your fingertips, a practice leader who is invested in you, and the freedom to innovate, you will advance your skills and understanding of physical therapy as you achieve your professional goals.
Onboard with an innovative company that takes a non-traditional approach to healthcare! Apply for FYZICAL’s Director of Sales and Marketing job opening today.
Wanted! An innovative, outgoing, self-starter with the experience and confidence to build and lead a champion team of professionals to success as our Director of Sales and Marketing in Saint Augustine, !
Join a trailblazing healthcare company that is setting a new high bar in the PT industry when you accept this Director of Sales and Marketing position. As part of a company that believes in taking a non-traditional approach to healthcare, you will discover innovative solutions that will make a lasting impact on the industry as well as build professional and community relationships important to your career. State-of-the-art technology, a supportive leadership and the freedom to innovate will bring your creative ideas to life and keep your career on the leading edge.
This is the perfect time to join our expanding organization! Apply for our Director of Sales and Marketing job opening today.
- Create, onboard and oversee the sales & marketing team
- Using industry-standards, carry out strategic business planning
- Create new content; oversee contracts; SEO and other marketing oversight
- Maintain partnerships; create new partnerships
- Ensure the sales team meets all quotas
- Oversee a successful sales cycle from start to finish
- Data systems and company operations oversight
- Answer to the effectiveness of collected data; provide reports using analytics
- Provide brand standard, care and operations oversight
- Develop, hire and manage a successful sales and marketing team
- Execute strategic business plans while adopting industry-standard practices to excel in a highly competitive environment
- Manage marketing contract, content development, SEO and other marketing efforts
- Generate new opportunities and cultivate/manage existing partnerships
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas for the entire sales team
- Own the sales cycle from lead generation to closure
- Oversee the creation and implementation of the organization’s operations and systems that collect data
- Measure data effectiveness and provide analytical insights to drive placements, sales, and employer ROI
- Oversee standard of brand, care and operations
Skills & Qualifications
- At least five years experience in sales or business development; healthcare, sales or franchise experience a plus
- Able to show success in exceeding sales goals
- Four-year business, marketing or healthcare degree (master’s degree a plus)
- Proven success in creating streams of revenue and sales teams that achieve results
- Willingness to take on additional responsibilities during expansion periods
- Experience executing marketing strategy plans from start to finish
- Innovative, flexible, organized, high level of responsibility
- Excellent communicator; takes initiative, strong attention to detail
- 5 years of sales or business development experience, preferably in healthcare, sales, franchise or innovation industries
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Healthcare — master’s preferred
- Demonstrated success in building successful sales teams and new revenue streams
- Superior communication skills, both written and oral
- Innovative mindset and flexibility
- Willingness to perform a myriad of duties outside of scope during periods of growth
- Eagerness and experience taking strategy from idea to reality, pairing high-level thinking with execution
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, self-starter and responsibility required
Why You’ll Love This Job
This is an exciting time to join the FYZICAL family! If you have one year of billing experience and would enjoy being part of a champion team with a forward-thinking company that takes a unique approach to physical therapy, you are a great fit for our Medical Billing Specialist position in Saint Augustine, FL!
In this Medical Billing Specialist role, you will be able to enhance your career under the guidance of a helpful, supportive practice leader in an exciting, fast-paced environment. With state-of-the-art technology at your fingertips, you will always have the tools you need to be successful. In addition, you will have access to continuing education, keeping you at the forefront of your profession.
If you are ready to be part of an energetic atmosphere where you can achieve success and career satisfaction, apply for FYZICAL’s Medical Billing Specialist job opening today!
A great support team. An exciting work environment. Room to grow. Cutting-edge technology at your fingertips. This and more is your future when you accept this choice Medical Billing Specialist position in Saint Augustine, FL, with the leading PT company in the U.S.!
We are the world’s fastest-growing healthcare franchise, leading the charge to transform the physical therapy industry by taking non-traditional approaches to patient care. in this Medical Billing Specialist role, you will join a top-rated team of professionals in an atmosphere that inspires confidence and success. Enjoy the security of knowing you have the full support of a practice leader who is invested in your future. Take advantage of this opportunity to add to your knowledge base while helping those in the surrounding community achieve their healthcare goals.
Bring your experience and eagerness to be part of something new and different! Apply for our Medical Billing Specialist job opening today!
- Use Electronic Medical Records to reconcile insurance company payments
- AR/Medical Billing management
- Help patients understand Explanation of Benefits (EOB)
- Worker’s Comp/auto claims form printing
- Post insurance payments using paper and electronic methods (EMR)
- Manage Accounts Receivable and medical billing
- Print paper claims for Worker’s Compensation and Auto carriers
- Explain EOB to patients when needed
Skills & Qualifications
- H.S. graduate or GED certificate
- 1+ year(s) of Medical Accounts Receivable/Medical Billing experience
- Able to successfully maneuver online insurance sites
- Advanced Electronic Medical Records skills
- Great communicator; friendly personality
- Explanation of Benefits experience a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year of AR/Billing experience in a healthcare setting
- Experience utilizing EMR systems, including electronic filing, denials, aging of accounts
- Ability to navigate insurance websites
- Must project a warm, enthusiastic and friendly demeanor in client and team member interactions
- EOB and payment posting experience preferred