Why You’ll Love This Job
No experience necessary for this entry-level Medical Scheduler position with FYZICAL at our Seminole location, the leading physical therapy company in the country!
This is your chance to be part of a champion team with a unique, forward-thinking company that is paving the way in the PT industry with its non-traditional approach to healthcare. With FYZICAL, you will enjoy job security and the opportunity for career advancement through continuing education. With state-of-the-art technology at your disposal and an independent practice leader that is fully invested in your success, your career will flourish.
Your future looks bright with FYZICAL! Apply for our Medical Scheduler job opening today!
- Competent phone skills
- Able to effectively communicate with others
- Basic computer skills including email navigation and downloading/uploading files
- Familiarity with principles of Excel; able to use Word and Instant Messenger
- Detail oriented; able to complete data entry quickly and precisely
- Data collection; conducts insurance verification
Skills & Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S