Why You’ll Love This Job
Do you have a passion for making a difference in the lives of others?
Are you someone who sets and achieves goals?
Do you want to work for a patient care organization that is committed to the health and wellness of individuals of all ages?
We are seeking individuals who want to come to work every day excited about the challenge of pushing themselves and their clients beyond expectations, beyond ‘good enough’. We’re a high energy team. We treat clients with dignity and empathy and we work hard to improve lives through physical therapy.
Our people are our greatest asset –we hire individuals who are professional and enthusiastically embrace advances in research, technology, science and health care. In exchange, our teams enjoy a superb working environment, as well as unique and exciting possibilities for personal and professional growth.
If you want to be the best at what you do and be rewarded for it, you have found the right place! FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Centers is currently seeking a MEDICAL FRONT DESK/CLIENT CARE SPECIALIST to join our team for our Venice, FL location.
The Medical Front Desk/Client Care Specialist position involves entering patient data, patient scheduling and payment collection in an EMR system. Candidates must project a warm, enthusiastic and friendly demeanor with client and team member interactions. Candidates should be comfortable explaining health insurance benefits, answering phones, scheduling and multitasking.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greets and directs clients, sales people and visitors
- Answers the telephone and either responds to inquiry or directs caller to appropriate personnel
- Schedules appointments and enters appointment dates and time into computerized scheduler
- Records when appointments have been filled or canceled
- Tracks referral sources of patients and conversion of referrals into appointments
- Registers new clients with the office by collecting and inputting information into system and updating existing client info as needed
- Contacts client’s insurance company for verification of insurance benefits and to understand requirements needed for coverage of physical therapy visits
- Receives payments for services provided
- Performs other miscellaneous administrative tasks as directed
Skills & Qualifications
KEY SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
- Ability to proactively and independently handle complex scheduling to maximize therapists’ productivity
- Experience and comfort with utilizing a variety of computer applications including, but not limited to email, Excel and patient scheduling system
- Ability to multitask to juggle between incoming phone calls, assisting patients in the lobby and making outgoing phone calls to insurance companies to verify insurance benefits for clients
- Ability to maintain a calm and friendly demeanor with clients, insurance companies and co-workers
PERKS & BENEFITS:
Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Employer Paid Life Insurance
Paid Time off
FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Centers is a leading provider of physical therapy, rehabilitation, balance and vestibular retraining and athletic training services. We are a value driven, hospitality-based organization seeking to provide the highest caliber of rehabilitative services possible.
Be a part of changing people’s lives for the better. It’s time to be excited about your future!