Why You’ll Love This Job
If you are ready to launch your career with a company that is unmatched in the PT arena, apply for FYZICAL’s Physical Therapist (PT) job opening today! Are you interested in PT?
Find your perfect career fit with FYZICAL, an innovative company that is committed to your growth and success, when you join us at our Gainesville, GA location as our newest Physical Therapist (PT)!
- Are you a Physical Therapist with visions of providing cutting-edge services to your clients?
- Do you have great ideas that have been stifled by traditional PT practices? If so, this is the last stop on your job search.
- Feel secure knowing you are backed by a supportive practice leader who has chosen you to be part of an elite group of professionals capable of achieving next-level results.
- Enjoy the easy flow of a team that comes together to learn what works best for the practice and the community and uses state-of-the-art technology to put those plans into action.
- Have the freedom to look past traditional approaches to PT, taking a new, innovative path instead — one that will make a lasting impact in the industry. With FYZICAL, you won’t have those exhausting high census days.
- One-on-one appointments — no doubling or tripling patients.
As a Physical Therapist (PT) with us, you will have access to exciting, cutting-edge tools and advanced continuing education that will positively change your outlook, providing you with new and unique perspectives of physical therapy, and career advancement opportunities. We have an already-established Pelvic Health program, and we’d love to talk with you about opportunities with us.
We are part of the world’s fastest-growing physical therapy company and are looking for an innovator like you to add to our quality team at our Gainesville, GA, location! This is a new location, and we will have plenty of opportunity for advancement. You’ll be able to use the patented Solostep system and have much more one on one time with patients.
Our independent practices are headed by supportive leaders who are dedicated to building quality teams that work together to achieve success. Here, you will have the freedom to bypass traditional treatments, using our state-of-the-art technology to determine the best path for each patient’s personalized plan. We provide the tools and continued education you need to increase your knowledge base, gain a new and unique perspective of the PT field and successfully grow your career. In our Physical Therapist (PT) role, your valued contributions to the community will make a lasting impact on the entire PT industry.
If being on the leading edge of an industry you love is your goal, apply today for our Physical Therapist (PT) job opening!
We are very open to working with you on your schedule if you want part-time or PRN.
We are also hiring specifically for Pelvic PT. If you are interested in Pelvic Health, FYZICAL will provide the training if you haven’t had any experience. Our Pelvic Health Program is known for being one of the best in the region, and you will have all the support you need as you grow your career in this specialty.
We offer an exciting new career opportunity:
- Training and continuing education
- Use of the Solo-Step https://solostep.com/ system
- New facilities
- More time with individual patients
- Leadership opportunities and advancement in our organization
- More freedom in patient care
- Health Coverage
- Salary Range: $75,000-$90,000 depending on experience and responsibilities
- Moving incentive if relocation is needed
Fox 5 news story about a Fyzical location in Atlanta:
- Perform new-patient evaluations/exams
- Diagnose patients; evaluate physical activity limitations
- Create a plan that sets a goal and completion date
- Equip patients with PT intervention techniques/exercises; track progress
- Provide education to patients on techniques for the continuation of care
- Examine and evaluate new patients
- Establish a diagnosis of condition or conditions and their impact on activity
- Establish a plan goal and time frame
- Prescribe intervention techniques and exercises
- Measure and track intervention effectiveness
- Educate the patient on continuing care
Skills & Qualifications
- Accredited PT program graduate
- Up-to-date state PT license
- Able to create and implement outpatient balance and vestibular rehabilitation-setting treatment plans
- Ability to work efficiently/effectively in an autonomous environment
- Must be passionate about helping patients who have vestibular, balance, neurological, and fall risk issues
- Graduation from an accredited PT program and current PT license in GA
- Must be able to carry out and progress a skilled treatment plan in outpatient balance and vestibular rehabilitation setting
- Must be self-motivated with a willingness to learn
- Passion for working with vestibular, balance, neurological, and fall-risk patient population