Why You’ll Love This Job
No experience necessary for this entry-level Medical Receptionist / Front Desk position with FYZICAL at our Marietta, GA, location, the leading physical therapy company in the country!
This is your chance to be part of a champion team with a unique, forward-thinking company that is paving the way in the PT industry with its non-traditional approach to healthcare. With FYZICAL, you will enjoy job security and the opportunity for career advancement through continuing education. With state-of-the-art technology at your disposal and an independent practice leader that is fully invested in your success, your career will flourish.
Your future looks bright with FYZICAL! Apply for our Medical Receptionist / Front Desk job opening today!
If you are looking for the perfect starter job where you can establish yourself and grow your career, your search is over! We are the leading PT provider in the U.S. and are in need of a visionary like you to fill our Medical Receptionist / Front Desk position!
In this entry level role, you will be part of a top-rated team of professionals who work together to provide each client with an individualized experience. With the full support of a practice leader who is invested in you, you can relax and enjoy the flow of a team meant to succeed together as you advance your career.
Say yes to a bright future! Apply for this outstanding Medical Receptionist / Front Desk job opening today!
- Skilled at handling incoming calls
- Strong communication skills required
- Comfortable with computers, ability to handle uploading and downloading files as well as navigating email
- Competent phone skills
- MS Suite familiarity, including Instant Messenger, Excel, and Word
- Able to effectively communicate with others
- Basic computer skills including email navigation and downloading/uploading files
- Familiarity with principles of Excel; able to use Word and Instant Messenger
- Therapy billing and collections
- Insurance Verification
Skills & Qualifications
- H.S. grad or equivalent
- Authorization to work in the U.S. required
- High school diploma or GED
- WebPT/ Therabill experience a plus
Why You’ll Love This Job
Accelerate your career within a fast-paced, innovative environment when you join the FYZICAL team in Marietta, GA, as our Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)!
Here, you will have access to the latest in cutting-edge technology as you work side-by-side with expert PTs, giving you a unique front-row seat to learning opportunities at the world’s fastest-growing healthcare franchise. In this Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) position, make a lasting impact as you take an active role in helping appreciative patients progress and reach their recovery goals with the backing of an outstanding, supportive staff. This is your opportunity to be part of an exciting company that is setting a new high bar in the physical therapy field. As part of the FYZICAL family, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits.
It’s time to be excited about your future! Apply for FYZICAL’s Physical Therapist Assistant job opening today!
Be part of something unique and exciting as you build a successful career with a forward-thinking company as our Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) in Marietta, GA!
Join a capable group of professionals who work together, learning and evolving as a team, to reach next-level results. In this Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) role, you will be given the freedom to break with traditional approaches, instead, using the best innovative path when planning patient treatment. We use the latest in technology and cutting-edge tools, ensuring you will always be up-to-date on current trends and able to provide your patients with the best quality care. Unparalleled continuing education opportunities will allow you to advance your skills, keeping your career on the leading edge.
This is your chance to advance with a world-class company that is paving the way in a market currently exploding with opportunities! Apply for our Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) job opening today!
- Help the PT in all aspects of patient care
- Under the guidance of the PT, perform therapy techniques/exercises
- Measure and track patient progress, informing PT of all changes
- Provide patients with needed continued care information
- Assist the Physical Therapist in patient handling, treatment, and management
- Carry out techniques and exercises prescribed by Physical Therapist
- Keep Physical Therapist up-to-date on changes in patient progress
- Help measure and track intervention effectiveness
- Educate the patient on continuing care
Skills & Qualifications
- Graduate of a Physical Therapist Assistant program (accredited)
- Up-to-date Physical Therapist Assistant license