Why You’ll Love This Job
No experience necessary for this entry-level Medical Receptionist / Front Desk position with FYZICAL at our Marietta, GA, location, the leading physical therapy company in the country!
This is your chance to be part of a champion team with a unique, forward-thinking company that is paving the way in the PT industry with its non-traditional approach to healthcare. With FYZICAL, you will enjoy job security and the opportunity for career advancement through continuing education. With state-of-the-art technology at your disposal and an independent practice leader that is fully invested in your success, your career will flourish.
Your future looks bright with FYZICAL! Apply for our Medical Receptionist / Front Desk job opening today!
If you are looking for the perfect starter job where you can establish yourself and grow your career, your search is over! We are the leading PT provider in the U.S. and are in need of a visionary like you to fill our Medical Receptionist / Front Desk position!
In this entry level role, you will be part of a top-rated team of professionals who work together to provide each client with an individualized experience. With the full support of a practice leader who is invested in you, you can relax and enjoy the flow of a team meant to succeed together as you advance your career.
Say yes to a bright future! Apply for this outstanding Medical Receptionist / Front Desk job opening today!
- Skilled at handling incoming calls
- Strong communication skills required
- Comfortable with computers, ability to handle uploading and downloading files as well as navigating email
- Competent phone skills
- MS Suite familiarity, including Instant Messenger, Excel, and Word
- Able to effectively communicate with others
- Basic computer skills including email navigation and downloading/uploading files
- Familiarity with principles of Excel; able to use Word and Instant Messenger
- Therapy billing and collections
- Insurance Verification
Skills & Qualifications
- H.S. grad or equivalent
- Authorization to work in the U.S. required
- High school diploma or GED
- WebPT/ Therabill experience a plus
Why You’ll Love This Job
Find your perfect career with FYZICAL, an innovative company that is committed to your growth and success, when you join us at our Marietta, GA location as our newest Physical Therapist (PT)! Our mission is We strive to love others to make a valuable impact in their lives. We believe this is applicable to not only our patients but our team as well.
Feel the security of knowing you are backed by supportive clinical owners who have chosen you to be part of an elite group of professionals capable of achieving next-level results. Enjoy the easy flow of a team that comes together to learn what works best for the practice and the community, and uses state-of-the-art technology to put those plans into action. As a Physical Therapist (PT) with us, you will have access to exciting, cutting-edge tools and techniques as well as advanced continuing education that will positively impact your clinical skill set and future advancement opportunity. Extensive opportunities to treat a variety of neurologic, orthopedic and sports medicine patients.
If you are ready to launch your career with a company that is unmatched in the PT arena, apply for FYZICAL’s full-time Physical Therapist (PT) job opening today! New Grads welcome! Whether a PT with experience or a new grad, we are committed to providing you with training and mentoring to help you achieve your professional goals. Opportunities for clinical, leadership, and business training provided by experts in the field.
We are part of the world’s fastest-growing physical therapy company and are looking for an amazing clinician like you to add to our quality team in our East Cobb, Marietta, GA, location!
Our independently owned and operated practice is led by supportive and experienced leaders who are dedicated to building a high-quality team that works together to achieve success. Here, you will have the freedom to bypass traditional treatments, and instead use our state-of-the-art technology to determine the best path for each patient’s personalized plan and outcomes. We provide the tools and continued education you need to increase your knowledge base, gain a new and unique perspective of the PT field and successfully grow your career. In our Physical Therapist (PT) role, your valued contributions to the community will make a lasting impact on the entire PT industry.
If being on the leading edge of an industry you love is your goal, apply today for our Physical Therapist (PT) job opening!
- Perform patient evaluations/exams
- Diagnose patients; evaluate physical activity limitations
- Equip patients with PT intervention techniques/exercises; track progress
- Prescribe intervention techniques and exercises
- Measure and track intervention effectiveness
- Educate the patient on continuing care
Skills & Qualifications
- Accredited PT program graduate
- Current Georgia PT license
- Interest in treating patients with a variety of diagnoses including orthopedic and neurologic disorders
- Willingness to learn balance and vestibular rehabilitation evaluation skills and treatment plans
- Must be passionate about helping patients who have vestibular, balance, neurological, and fall risk issues
- Must be self-motivated with a willingness to learn
- Desire to contribute to and be a part of the FYZICAL family.