Why You’ll Love This Job
If you have a passion for helping others and enjoy interacting with the general public, FYZICAL, the leading physical therapy company in the country, has a Client Care Specialist opening in Gurnee, IL, that is a perfect fit for you!
As the first and last person our amazing clients see when they enter and leave our cutting-edge facility, your role as Client Care Specialist is central to our daily operations. Here, you will join a team that works together to help grateful patients get back to the lives they love. We are committed to changing the PT industry by creating non-traditional, individualized treatment plans and want you along on that important journey. As part of the FYZICAL family, you can take advantage of advancement opportunities, state-of-the-art technology and grow your career under a practice leader who is fully invested in you.
This excellent opportunity will not last long! Apply for FYZICAL’s Client Care Specialist job opening today!
- Gather new patient data; keep track of all patient referrals
- Schedule patients; coordinate evaluations, re-evaluations, appointment reminders and cancellations
- Disseminate information to patients; act as a go-between for patients and physical therapists
- Verify Insurance and track insurance-covered visits; take copayments
- Fax reports to physicians; keep a log of incoming reports
- Collect/open mail; distribute mail to proper areas/people
- Send benefits paperwork to billing companies
- Answer phones, act as a patient liaison, answer any questions from potential or current patients
- Communicate with the office manager and clinicians about scheduling/patient arrival
- Basic clinic care; water plants, take out garbage, light cleaning
Skills & Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Adept at utilizing business software including Excel, Word and email applications. Familiar with Mac and Microsoft operating systems.
- Familiar with WebPT or other scheduling platform preferred.
- Great communicator and multitasker, detail-oriented
- Comfortable with phone, text, email, fax and web communications
- Positive attitude, good work ethic, integrity and empathetic toward people that are in pain.
- People person…must want to go the ‘extra mile’ to ensure patients have a great experience.