Why You’ll Love This Job
Unhappy at your current Physical Therapist position? Seeing too many patients? Wish the leadership team would listen? Do you know exactly what to do if you were in charge? Does your current clinic environment leave something to be desired? Equipment old? Not learning anything new? No work life balance? Not making enough money? No potential for career growth?
We have the PT position that will make you love coming to work again! Great opportunity for an experienced PT to join the leadership team of our organization that is opening up a beautiful, brand-new clinic in Gurnee, IL. We are starting from a blank sheet of paper (but also with the backing/process/tools of a large successful organization). We are using innovative techniques and always learning/looking for the next best way to serve our patients. You will help us decide how patients are treated.
It doesn’t cost you anything to inquire to learn more except a small amount of your time. Apply today!
As a Physical Therapist (PT) with Fyzical Therapy & Balance Center, you will have access to exciting, cutting-edge tools and advanced continuing education that will positively change your outlook, providing you with new and unique perspectives of physical therapy, and career advancement opportunities. We are part of the world’s fastest-growing physical therapy company and are looking for an innovator like you to add to our quality team at our Gurnee, IL, location!
We are offering standard workday hours (no nights or weekends), a competitive salary, bonus and benefits (healthcare, 401(k), etc.) working for owners who care deeply about their employees and the patients we serve.
- Perform new-patient evaluations/exams
- Diagnose patients; evaluate physical activity limitations
- Create a plan that sets a goal and completion date
- Equip patients with PT intervention techniques/exercises; track progress
- Provide education to patients on techniques for the continuation of care
- Measure and track intervention effectiveness
Skills & Qualifications
- Accredited PT program graduate
- Up-to-date state PT license
- Able to create and implement outpatient balance and vestibular rehabilitation-setting treatment plans (training will be provided)
- Ability to work efficiently/effectively in an autonomous environment
- Must be passionate about helping patients who have vestibular, balance, neurological, and fall risk issues as well as patients requiring traditional physical therapy
- 1+ year(s) of outpatient neuro/ortho center or vestibular rehab experience
- Must be self-motivated with a willingness to learn