Why You’ll Love This Job
Find your perfect career fit with FYZICAL, an innovative company that is committed to your growth and success, when you join us at our Lockport, IL location as our newest Physical Therapist (PT) or Physical Therapy Assistance (PTA)!
Feel secure knowing you are backed by a supportive practice leader who has chosen you to be part of an elite group of professionals capable of achieving next-level results. Enjoy the easy flow of a team that comes together to learn what works best for the practice and the community, and uses state-of-the-art technology to put those plans into action. Have the freedom to look past traditional approaches to PT, taking a new, innovative path instead — one that will make a lasting impact in the industry. As a Therapist with us, you will have access to exciting, cutting-edge tools and advanced continuing education that will positively change your outlook, providing you with new and unique perspectives of physical therapy, and career advancement opportunities.
If you are ready to launch your career with a company that is unmatched in the PT arena, apply for FYZICAL’s full-time Physical Therapist (PT)/Physical Therapy Assistance (PTA) job opening today!
We are part of the world’s fastest-growing physical therapy company and are looking for an innovator like you to add to our quality team at our Lockport, IL, location!
Our practice is independently owned and operated by a supportive leader who is dedicated to building quality teams that work together to achieve success. Here, you will have the freedom to bypass traditional treatments, using our state-of-the-art technology to determine the best path for each patient’s personalized plan. We provide the tools and continued education you need to increase your knowledge base, gain a new and unique perspective of the PT field and successfully grow your career. In our Therapist role, your valued contributions to the community will make a lasting impact on the entire PT industry.
As a facility that is owned and operated by Physical Therapists, we believe that professional fulfillment comes from many places, among them: fair pay, fair hours, fair patient load, abundant continuing education, and mentoring. You will be expected to see a maximum average patient load of only 10 patients per day. As for education, Fyzical provides certifications in balance and vestibular therapy as well as orthopedics and pelvic health rehabilitation. Studies can be done virtually, in person or through our unique Fyzical College. You will be expected to have completed our Balance Level 1 certification within first month of your employment so you will feel competent to treat one of our most vulnerable populations. Other balance and vestibular certifications will be made available and you will be expected to participate in regular continued education through Fyzical to be on top of your game!
When it comes to mentoring, Fyzical is top notch. Not only are you taught by some of the world’s leading experts in balance and vestibular disorders and orthopedics, those same experts and literally hundreds of PTs that they have taught, provide around-the-clock professional support. Fyzical literally plugs you into a network of hundreds of supportive PTs and each and every one of them wants you to implement the right plan of care. You see, we understand that we are nothing without our patients and we are committed in every way to your professional success, ultimately leading to their positive experiences.
If you are looking for cutting edge technology supporting your newfound knowledge, you need look no further. Your leaders at Fyzical Lockport understand that as our science grows, the need for increased knowledge has to be supported by new technology. You will be amazed at the tools that you will have at your disposal to enhance what you as a highly trained therapist can accomplish.
Personal fulfillment comes from being happy where you are and having the time to enjoy it. We get it! We have a saying at Fyzical Lockport that we prioritize: 1-God, 2-Family, 3-Work. While success of the business is vital to continue serving the needs of our employees and community, we know that you did not go to school to have your license used in a “PT Mill”, seeing 3, 4, or even 5 patients at a time! At Fyzical Lockport, we prioritize personalized care and strive to achieve 1 on 1 treatment at as many appointments as possible. If you are ready to launch your career with a company that is unmatched in the PT arena and has the appeal of small ownership yet big company resources, apply for FYZICAL Lockport’s full-time Physical Therapist’s (PT) job opening today!
If being on the leading edge of an industry you love is your goal, apply today for our Physical Therapist (PT)/ Physical Therapy Assistance (PTA) job opening!
- Perform new-patient evaluations/exams
- Diagnose patients; evaluate physical activity limitations
- Create a plan that sets a goal and completion date
- Equip patients with PT intervention techniques/exercises; track progress
- Provide education to patients on techniques for the continuation of care
- Examine and evaluate new patients
- Establish a diagnosis of condition or conditions and their impact on activity
- Establish a plan goal and time frame
- Prescribe intervention techniques and exercises
- Measure and track intervention effectiveness
- Educate the patient on continuing care
Skills & Qualifications
- Accredited PT program graduate
- Up-to-date state PT license
- Able to create and implement outpatient balance and vestibular rehabilitation-setting treatment plans (no prior vestibular experience required, we’ll take care of that!)
- Ability to work efficiently/effectively in an autonomous environment
- Must be passionate about helping patients who have vestibular, balance, neurological, and fall risk issues
- Graduation from an accredited PT program and current PT license in IL
- Must be able to carry out and progress a skilled treatment plan in outpatient balance and vestibular rehabilitation setting
- Must be self-motivated with a willingness to learn
- Completion of FYZICAL’s Balance Level 1 online curriculum by end of first month from your first day in clinic
- New Grads Welcome!