Why You’ll Love This Job
Accelerate your career within a fast-paced, innovative environment when you join the FYZICAL team in East Lansing, MI, as our Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)!
Here, you will have access to the latest in cutting-edge technology as you work side-by-side with expert PTs, giving you a unique front-row seat to learning opportunities at the world’s fastest-growing healthcare franchise. In this Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) position, make a lasting impact as you take an active role in helping appreciative patients progress and reach their recovery goals with the backing of an outstanding, supportive staff. This is your opportunity to be part of an exciting company that is setting a new high bar in the physical therapy field. As part of the FYZICAL family, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits.
It’s time to be excited about your future! Apply for FYZICAL’s Physical Therapist Assistant job opening today!
Be part of something unique and exciting as you build a successful career with a forward-thinking company as our Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) in East Lansing, MI!
Physical Therapist Assistants (PTAS) at FYZICAL provide direct PT therapy services as part of a multidisciplinary team and serves patients at our three locations in East Lansing, Dewitt and Lansing. The PTA demonstrates competency in treatment to infants, children, adolescents and adults with physical, sensory, or cognitive problems. Provides clinical care activities utilizing evidenced-based practice. Able to understand, document, and react effectively to the age specific needs unique to assigned patients.
If being on the leading edge of an industry you love is your goal, apply today for our Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) job opening!
- Help the PT in all aspects of patient care
- Under the guidance of the PT, perform therapy techniques/exercises
- Measure and track patient progress, informing PT of all changes
- Provide patients with needed continued care information
- Assist the Physical Therapist in patient handling, treatment, and management
- Carry out techniques and exercises prescribed by Physical Therapist
- Keep Physical Therapist up-to-date on changes in patient progress
- Help measure and track intervention effectiveness
- Educate the patient on continuing care
Skills & Qualifications
- Graduate of a Physical Therapist Assistant program (accredited)
- Up-to-date Physical Therapist Assistant license in the state of Michigan
- At least 1+ year(s) experience with pediatric experience preferred
- Exhibits excellent interpersonal, time management, documentation, and communication skills
- Ability to meet the physical demands of a practicing pediatric therapist including: stooping, kneeling, crouching, and crawling
- Must be willing to see patients at any of our three locations