Why You’ll Love This Job
If you are a Physical Therapist with aspirations of making an indelible mark on the future of the PT industry, let’s talk. We need an innovative leader like you in our Clinical Director/Physical Therapist position at our Durham, NC, location!
- Our independently owned practice offers the perfect solution for someone who would enjoy the freedom to innovate and approach physical therapy treatments in non-traditional ways.
- Advance your career as the valued leader of a team of clinicians capable of achieving next-level results.
- With state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge tools at your disposal, you are certain to make a lasting impact on the physical therapy industry while keeping your career on the leading edge.
Lead the charge, where every team member is essential element and where innovation is encouraged.
Collaborate with your team to learn what works best at your facility, in your community and for your patients.
$80,000 plus benefits
- Document all company notes, reports and summaries
- Ensure smooth and timely patient flow
- Assign and supervise the Physical Therapy Assistant’s patient care activities
- Determine necessary PT based on prescriptions/referrals/patient condition/records
- After reviewing patient records, strategize, create and carry out treatment plans
- Track and report treatment progress; adjust as necessary
- Oversee all assistant, technician and student job assignments/activities
- Provide analytics and organizational oversight for the facility (payroll, filing, requisitions, etc.)
- Keep timely documentation including but not limited to daily notes, weekly reports, initial evaluations, discharge summaries
- Assure patients are treated promptly in accordance with their scheduled appointments
- Delegate appropriate patient care activities to the PTA in accordance with skill level and deemed appropriate by the State Practice Act
- Review physician’s referral (prescription), and patient’s condition/medical records to determine physical therapy treatment required
- Plan, prepare and administer treatment program based on evaluation of patient data
- Evaluate and record effects of treatment at various stages and adjust treatments to achieve maximum benefit
- Orient, instruct and direct work activities of assistants, techs and students
- Participate in marketing strategies with physicians and other medical professionals
- Analyze and organize the clinic’s operations/procedures including payroll prep, information management, filing systems, requisition of supplies
Skills & Qualifications
- Must possess a master’s or doctorate in PT
- Current state licensing and all other state-required documentation
- Basic computer skills
- Master of Physical Therapy Degree (MPT) or Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree (DPT)
- State license to practice and any additional requirements by the state
- Computer proficient