Why You’ll Love This Job
FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Centers, the country’s leading health and wellness provider, is looking for a natural-born leader with a passion for making a lasting impact on the healthcare industry to join our growing organization as Office Manager at our Hendersonville, NC, location!
In this exciting leadership role, you will enjoy job autonomy with a visionary company that takes non-traditional approaches to healthcare. As part of a champion team, you will be inspired as well as inspire others as you discover together what works best for the practice, community and patients. State-of-the-art technology, cutting-edge tools and unparalleled continuing education will help you advance your skills and grow your Office Manager career.
Join a forward-thinking company that is ready to invest in your success! Apply for FYZICAL’s Office Manager job opening today!
Showcase your leadership skills with the top PT company in the U.S. when you join our outstanding Hendersonville, NC, team as Office Manager!
As Office Manager with us, you can be assured that your practice leader is fully invested in you as part of a champion team capable of achieving next-level results. Here, every team member and specialist provides an essential element, leading to the overall success of the facility and, as a result, to your individual success. We provide the most up-to-date technology and tools needed to advance in your position and keep you on the leading edge as you achieve your career goals.
Turn your passion for helping others into a lucrative career opportunity. Apply for our Office Manager job opening today!
- Manage Business Office operations
- Call Center management
- Billing/Collections management
- Manage and preserve all records/files
- Review and certify rehabilitative services billing/authorizations
- Manage call center
- Oversee billing and collections
- Verify all data, unit charges, billing elements and authorization for rehabilitative services
- Process and maintain all files, medical records and insurance
- Oversee all aspects of Business Office operation
Skills & Qualifications
Required skills & qualifications:
- H.S. graduate or equivalent
- Solid analytical and communication skills
- Highly organized and able to determine priorities
- Able to efficiently manage time
- Basic Microsoft Office software skills
- High school diploma or GED required
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Good organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
Preferred but not required:
- Coding/billing experience
- Medical office training/certified
Why You’ll Love This Job
Find your perfect career fit with FYZICAL, an innovative company that is committed to your growth and success, when you join us at our Hendersonville, NC location as our newest Physical Therapist (PT)!
Feel secure knowing you are backed by a supportive practice leader who has chosen you to be part of an elite group of professionals capable of achieving next-level results. Enjoy the easy flow of a team that comes together to learn what works best for the practice and the community, and uses state-of-the-art technology to put those plans into action. Have the freedom to look past traditional approaches to PT, taking a new, innovative path instead — one that will make a lasting impact in the industry. As a Physical Therapist (PT) with us, you will have access to exciting, cutting-edge tools and advanced continuing education that will positively change your outlook, providing you with new and unique perspectives of physical therapy, and career advancement opportunities.
If you are ready to launch your career with a company that is unmatched in the PT arena, apply for FYZICAL’s full-time Physical Therapist (PT) job opening today!
Are you a Physical Therapist with visions of providing cutting-edge services to your clients? Do you have great ideas that have been stifled by traditional PT practices? If so, this is the last stop on your job search. We are part of the world’s fastest-growing physical therapy company and are looking for an innovator like you to add to our quality team at our Hendersonville, NC, location!
Our independent practices are headed by supportive leaders who are dedicated to building quality teams that work together to achieve success. Here, you will have the freedom to bypass traditional treatments, using our state-of-the-art technology to determine the best path for each patient’s personalized plan. We provide the tools and continued education you need to increase your knowledge base, gain a new and unique perspective of the PT field and successfully grow your career. In our Physical Therapist (PT) role, your valued contributions to the community will make a lasting impact on the entire PT industry.
If being on the leading edge of an industry you love is your goal, apply today for our Physical Therapist (PT) job opening!
- Perform new-patient evaluations/exams
- Diagnose patients; evaluate physical activity limitations
- Create a plan that sets a goal and completion date
- Equip patients with PT intervention techniques/exercises; track progress
- Provide education to patients on techniques for the continuation of care
- Examine and evaluate new patients
- Establish a diagnosis of condition or conditions and their impact on activity
- Establish a plan goal and time frame
- Prescribe intervention techniques and exercises
- Measure and track intervention effectiveness
- Educate the patient on continuing care
Skills & Qualifications
- Accredited PT program graduate
- Up-to-date state PT license
- Able to create and implement outpatient balance and vestibular rehabilitation-setting treatment plans
- Ability to work efficiently/effectively in an autonomous environment
- Must be passionate about helping patients who have vestibular, balance, neurological, and fall risk issues
- 1+ year(s) of outpatient neuro/ortho center or vestibular rehab experience
- Graduation from an accredited PT program and current PT license in NC
- Must be able to carry out and progress a skilled treatment plan in outpatient balance and vestibular rehabilitation setting
- Must be self-motivated with a willingness to learn
- Passion for working with vestibular, balance, neurological, and fall-risk patient population
- Prefer at least one year working in outpatient neurological or orthopedic center, or previous vestibular rehab experience