Why You’ll Love This Job
FYZICAL Therapy & Balance centers is seeking a dedicated and compassionate physical therapist to join our team. Our clinic is a new clinic which is part of one of the fastest growing physical therapy brands in the country, and we are looking for someone who is excited to help grow with us. We are committed to providing one-on-one care to our patients, and we put their well-being and care above everything else.
As a physical therapist at FYZICAL Therapy & Balance centers, you will be responsible for evaluating and treating patients. You will work closely with patients to develop individualized treatment plans that help them achieve their goals and improve their quality of life. You will also work with our team to provide exceptional care and help our clinic grow.
At FYZICAL Therapy & Balance centers, we are committed to creating a positive and supportive work environment for our team members. We believe that providing exceptional care starts with taking care of our team, and we strive to foster a culture of collaboration, communication, and continuous learning.
If you are a dedicated and compassionate physical therapist who is looking for an opportunity to grow with a new clinic, we encourage you to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Learn and utilize the FYZICAL proprietary treatment methodology
- Examine and evaluate new patients
- Establish a diagnosis of condition or conditions and their impact on activity
- Establish a plan goal and time frame
- Prescribe intervention techniques and exercises
- Measure and track intervention effectiveness
- Educate the patient on continuing care
Skills & Qualifications
- Current license to practice physical therapy in the state of [insert state].
- Graduate of an accredited physical therapy program.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Passion for working with vestibular, balance, neurological, and fall-risk patient population
- Prefer at least one year working in outpatient neurological or orthopedic center, or previous vestibular rehab experience