Why You’ll Love This Job
Find your perfect career fit with FYZICAL, an innovative company that is committed to your growth and success, when you join us at our Gahanna OH location as our newest Physical Therapist (PT)!
Feel secure knowing you are backed by a supportive practice leader who has chosen you to be part of an elite group of professionals capable of achieving next-level results. Enjoy the easy flow of a team that comes together to learn what works best for the practice and the community, and uses state-of-the-art technology to put those plans into action. Have the freedom to look past traditional approaches to PT, taking a new, innovative path instead — one that will make a lasting impact in the industry. As a Physical Therapist (PT) with us, you will have access to exciting, cutting-edge tools and advanced continuing education that will positively change your outlook, providing you with new and unique perspectives of physical therapy, and career advancement opportunities.
If you are ready to launch your career with a company that is unmatched in the PT arena, apply for FYZICAL’s full-time Physical Therapist (PT) job opening today!
Are you a Physical Therapist with visions of providing cutting-edge services to your clients? Do you have great ideas that have been stifled by traditional PT practices? If so, this is the last stop on your job search. We are part of the world’s fastest-growing physical therapy company and are looking for an innovator like you to add to our quality team at our Westerville, OH, location!
Our independent practices are headed by supportive leaders who are dedicated to building quality teams that work together to achieve success. Here, you will have the freedom to bypass traditional treatments, using our state-of-the-art technology to determine the best path for each patient’s personalized plan. We provide the tools and continued education you need to increase your knowledge base, gain a new and unique perspective of the PT field and successfully grow your career. In our Physical Therapist (PT) role, your valued contributions to the community will make a lasting impact on the entire PT industry.
If being on the leading edge of an industry you love is your goal, apply today for our Physical Therapist (PT) job opening!
- Perform new-patient evaluations/exams
- Diagnose patients; evaluate physical activity limitations
- Create a plan that sets a goal and completion date
- Equip patients with PT intervention techniques/exercises; track progress
- Provide education to patients on techniques for the continuation of care
- Examine and evaluate new patients
- Establish a diagnosis of condition or conditions and their impact on activity
- Establish a plan goal and time frame
- Prescribe intervention techniques and exercises
- Measure and track intervention effectiveness
- Educate the patient on continuing care
Skills & Qualifications
- Accredited PT program graduate
- Up-to-date state PT license
- Able to create and implement outpatient balance and vestibular rehabilitation-setting treatment plans
- Ability to work efficiently/effectively in an autonomous environment
- Must be passionate about helping patients who have vestibular, balance, neurological, and fall risk issues
- 1+ year(s) of outpatient neuro/ortho center or vestibular rehab experience
- Graduation from an accredited PT program and current PT license in OH
- Must be able to carry out and progress a skilled treatment plan in outpatient balance and vestibular rehabilitation setting
- Must be self-motivated with a willingness to learn
- Passion for working with vestibular, balance, neurological, and fall-risk patient population
- Prefer at least one year working in outpatient neurological or orthopedic center, or previous vestibular rehab experience
Why You’ll Love This Job
Exponentially increase the value of your Physical Therapy degree when you join FYZICAL, the nation’s leading PT company, as our Clinical Director in Columbus, OH!
We are seeking an exceptional Clinical Director to join our newly established physical therapy office and help shape our vision of patient-centric care. As the Clinical Director, you will play a pivotal role in providing top-notch patient treatment while overseeing and guiding our team of physical therapists. At FYZICAL our clinics are beautiful and open and equipped with the best technology for the treatment and safety of our patients. This location is independently owned and the owners are dedicated to assisting you grow as a leader in our space. To further your knowledge will provide our in-house CEU courses, leadership development courses, as well as our FYZICAL certifications for balance, ortho, and pelvic. Our FYZICAL business intelligence platform will give you the data and insights you need to coach and manage your team as we grow. You will be able to assist in our marketing efforts by going out into the community to amplify awareness of FYZICAL to doctors and the community in general. We also have a physician liaison to help drive new patient referrals and connect with new referral sources to increase our patient volume and grow our team.
Enjoy the success that comes with being a member of a champion family! Apply for our Clinical Director job opening today!
- Document all company notes, reports and summaries
- Ensure smooth and timely patient flow
- Determine necessary PT based on prescriptions/referrals/patient condition/records
- Track and report treatment progress; adjust as necessary
- Oversee all assistant, technician and student job assignments/activities
- Give lectures; provide PT and related training for in-house staff and outside groups
- Keep timely documentation including but not limited to daily notes, weekly reports, initial evaluations, discharge summaries
- Assure patients are treated promptly in accordance with their scheduled appointments
- Review physician’s referral (prescription), and patient’s condition/medical records to determine physical therapy treatment required
- Plan, prepare and administer treatment program based on evaluation of patient data
- Evaluate and record effects of treatment at various stages and adjust treatments to achieve maximum benefit
- Plan and conduct lectures and training programs on physical therapy and related topics for medical staff, students and community groups
Skills & Qualifications
- Current state licensing and all other state-required documentation
- Management of past PT clinics preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Master of Physical Therapy Degree (MPT) or Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree (DPT)
- Computer proficient
Why You’ll Love This Job
If you have a passion for helping others and enjoy interacting with the general public, FYZICAL, the leading physical therapy company in the country, has a Customer Service Representative opening in Gahanna, OH, that is a perfect fit for you!
As the first and last person our amazing clients see when they enter and leave our cutting-edge facility, your role as Customer Service Representative is central to our daily operations. Here, you will join a champion team that works together to help grateful patients get back to the lives they love. We are committed to changing the PT industry by creating non-traditional, individualized treatment plans and want you along on that important journey. As part of the FYZICAL family, you can take advantage of advancement opportunities, state-of-the-art technology and grow your career under a practice leader who is fully invested in you.
This excellent opportunity will not last long! Apply for FYZICAL’s Customer Service Representative job opening today!
Are you looking to join an innovative company where you can establish yourself and advance your career as part of a top-rated team? If so, you should consider our Customer Service Representative position in Gahanna, OH!
We are an innovative physical therapy facility that bypasses traditional approaches to care. We work together, using the most modern technology and cutting-edge tools to provide our patients with the individualized care they need and deserve. As our Customer Service Representative, you will enjoy the easy flow of a supportive team that succeeds together. You also will have the chance to access our unparalleled continuing education opportunities, opening the door to further career growth.
Start down your exciting career path today by applying for our Customer Service Representative job opening!
- Handle patient scheduling, appointments, multi-phone line
- Gather new patient data; keep track of all patient referrals
- Disseminate information to patients; act as a go-between for patients and physicians
- Send and keep a log of all reports sent to doctors
- Collect all payments; insurance verification
- Collect/open mail; distribute mail to proper areas/people
- Send benefits paperwork to billing companies
- Handle all scheduling and ensuing communication
- Answer phones, act as a patient liaison, answer any questions from potential or current patients
- Schedule patients; coordinate evaluations, re-evaluations, appointment reminders and cancellations
- Collect new patient intake information; track all clinic referrals
- Fax reports to physicians; keep a log of incoming reports
- Verify Insurance and track insurance-covered visits; take copayments
- Check mail; keep track of Explanation of Benefits sent from mail and fax to billing company
- Communicate with the office manager and clinicians about scheduling/patient arrival
Skills & Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Great communicator and multitasker, detail-oriented
- Positive attitude, good work ethic, integrity and empathetic toward people that are in pain
- H.S. graduate or GED certificate
- Up-to-date DL and a dependable vehicle
- Excellent at handling details, communicating and multitasking
- Great demeanor, strong integrity and compassion