Why You’ll Love This Job
Find your perfect career fit with FYZICAL, an innovative company that is committed to your growth and success, when you join us at our Abilene, TX location as our newest Physical Therapist (PT)!
Feel secure knowing you are backed by a supportive practice leader who has chosen you to be part of an elite group of professionals capable of achieving next-level results. Enjoy the easy flow of a team that comes together to learn what works best for the practice and the community, and uses state-of-the-art technology to put those plans into action. Have the freedom to look past traditional approaches to PT, taking a new, innovative path instead — one that will make a lasting impact in the industry. As a Physical Therapist (PT) with us, you will have access to exciting, cutting-edge tools and advanced continuing education that will positively change your outlook, providing you with new and unique perspectives of physical therapy, and career advancement opportunities.
If you are ready to launch your career with a company that is unmatched in the PT arena, apply for FYZICAL’s full-time Physical Therapist (PT) job opening today!
Are you a Physical Therapist with visions of providing cutting-edge services to your clients? Do you have great ideas that have been stifled by traditional PT practices? If so, this is the last stop on your job search. We are part of the world’s fastest-growing physical therapy company and are looking for an innovator like you to add to our quality team at our Abilene, TX, location!
Our independent practices are headed by supportive leaders who are dedicated to building quality teams that work together to achieve success. Here, you will have the freedom to bypass traditional treatments, using our state-of-the-art technology to determine the best path for each patient’s personalized plan. We provide the tools and continued education you need to increase your knowledge base, gain a new and unique perspective of the PT field and successfully grow your career. In our Physical Therapist (PT) role, your valued contributions to the community will make a lasting impact on the entire PT industry.
If being on the leading edge of an industry you love is your goal, apply today for our Physical Therapist (PT) job opening!
- Perform new-patient evaluations/exams
- Diagnose patients; evaluate physical activity limitations
- Create a plan that sets a goal and completion date
- Equip patients with PT intervention techniques/exercises; track progress
- Provide education to patients on techniques for the continuation of care
- Examine and evaluate new patients
- Establish a diagnosis of condition or conditions and their impact on activity
- Establish a plan goal and time frame
- Prescribe intervention techniques and exercises
- Measure and track intervention effectiveness
- Educate the patient on continuing care
Skills & Qualifications
- Accredited PT program graduate
- Up-to-date state PT license
- Able to create and implement outpatient balance and vestibular rehabilitation-setting treatment plans
- Ability to work efficiently/effectively in an autonomous environment
- Must be passionate about helping patients who have vestibular, balance, neurological, and fall risk issues
- 1+ year(s) of outpatient neuro/ortho center or vestibular rehab experience
- Graduation from an accredited PT program and current PT license in TX
- Must be able to carry out and progress a skilled treatment plan in outpatient balance and vestibular rehabilitation setting
- Must be self-motivated with a willingness to learn
- Passion for working with vestibular, balance, neurological, and fall-risk patient population
- Prefer at least one year working in outpatient neurological or orthopedic center, or previous vestibular rehab experience
Why You’ll Love This Job
Exponentially increase the value of your Physical Therapy degree when you join FYZICAL, the nation’s leading PT company, as our Clinical Director in Abilene, TX!
Our independently owned practice offers the perfect solution for someone who would enjoy the freedom to innovate and approach physical therapy treatments in non-traditional ways. Advance your career as the valued leader of a champion team of clinicians capable of achieving next-level results. With state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge tools at your disposal, you are certain to make a lasting impact on the physical therapy industry while keeping your career on the leading edge.
Being part of the FYZICAL team is a total game-changer! Apply for our Clinical Director job opening today to find out!
If you are a Physical Therapist with aspirations of making an indelible mark on the future of the PT industry, let’s talk. We need an innovative leader like you in our Clinical Director position at our Abilene, TX, location!
Lead the charge at a forward-thinking company that believes traditional approaches to care are not enough, where every team member and specialist provides an essential element to our clients’ individualized treatment plans and where innovation is encouraged. Collaborate with your team to learn what works best at your facility, in your community and for your patients. Have access to cutting-edge tools and technology, giving you a notable advantage in your growing career.
Enjoy the success that comes with being a member of a champion family! Apply for our Clinical Director job opening today!
- Document all company notes, reports and summaries
- Ensure smooth and timely patient flow
- Assign and supervise the Physical Therapy Assistant’s patient care activities
- Assign and supervise the Rehab Technician’s non-patient activities activities
- Determine necessary PT based on prescriptions/referrals/patient condition/records
- After reviewing patient records, strategize, create and carry out treatment plans
- Track and report treatment progress; adjust as necessary
- Oversee all assistant, technician and student job assignments/activities
- Give lectures; provide PT and related training for in-house staff and outside groups
- Provide analytics and organizational oversight for the facility (payroll, filing, requisitions, etc.)
- Keep timely documentation including but not limited to daily notes, weekly reports, initial evaluations, discharge summaries
- Assure patients are treated promptly in accordance with their scheduled appointments
- Delegate appropriate patient care activities to the PTA in accordance with skill level and deemed appropriate by the State Practice Act
- Supervision of all PTA activities including the delegation and supervision of non-patient care activities of the Rehab Tech
- Review physician’s referral (prescription), and patient’s condition/medical records to determine physical therapy treatment required
- Plan, prepare and administer treatment program based on evaluation of patient data
- Evaluate and record effects of treatment at various stages and adjust treatments to achieve maximum benefit
- Orient, instruct and direct work activities of assistants, techs and students
- Plan and conduct lectures and training programs on physical therapy and related topics for medical staff, students and community groups
- Analyze and organize the clinic’s operations/procedures including payroll prep, information management, filing systems, requisition of supplies
Skills & Qualifications
- Must possess a master’s or doctorate in PT
- Current state licensing and all other state-required documentation
- Basic computer skills
- Master of Physical Therapy Degree (MPT) or Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree (DPT)
- State license to practice and any additional requirements by the state
- Computer proficient