Why You’ll Love This Job
We are seeking a Physical Therapist PT Outpatient / Lead to join our team! You will plan physical rehabilitative programs to improve patient quality of life.
FYZICAL is an innovative company, with a focus on balance therapy / rehabilitation. Have the freedom to look past traditional approaches to PT, taking a new, innovative path instead — one that will make a lasting impact in the industry.
Why You’ll Love This Job
We are committed to Growing our employees with a number of unique investments we make in you that you won’t find elsewhere.
As a Physical Therapist with FYZICAL you will:
- Have state-of-the-art technologies and proprietary protocols at your disposal, giving you the freedom to go beyond traditional PT approaches to determine the best path for each patient’s personalized plan.
- Have access to unparalleled continued education (CCU’s) to increase your knowledge base, further your credentials and gain new and unique perspectives of physical therapy.
- Including access FYZICAL COLLEGE, an accredited orthopedic residency program, and individualized mentoring programs.
- Work directly with a team with is fully invested in your career development, leading to continued career growth opportunities.
- Benefit from a generous bonus program, paid time off, and the satisfaction of being a valued member of a supportive and collaborative team whose goals are making a lasting impact on our patients and our community.
- NO WEEKENDS!!!
If you are ready to launch your career with a company that is unmatched in the PT arena, apply for FYZICAL’s full-time Physical Therapist (PT) job opening today!
We are keen to invest in you, and make for a positive change in the industry.
Join us at our Cypress, TX location as our newest Physical Therapist (PT) and see what different can really mean! FYZICAL’s is spelled different because we ARE different!
- Perform new-patient evaluations/exams, assess physical activity limitations, diagnose.
- Plan, prepare and administer skilled physical therapy treatment plans in accordance with physician orders, referrals, prescriptions, current standards of care, and by assessing and interpreting evaluations, records, and test results of patients.
- Measure and track intervention effectiveness
- Educate patients and encourage continuation of home exercise programs that improve the patient’s overall health.
- Provide patient care and related activities, in accordance with skill level and deemed appropriate by the Texas State Code of Laws and other governing entities such as Medicare
- Utilize timely patient flow in accordance with scheduled appointment times.
- Promptly and thoroughly document and maintain clinical and administrative records, including but not limited to, daily notes, weekly reports, initial evaluations, treatment progress and responses, and discharge summaries.
- Adhere to company’s guidelines for billing of clinical and non-clinical services.
- Adhere to the clinic mission, policies, standards, and goals.
- Participate in educational workshops and presentations for community education.
Skills & Qualifications
- Graduation from an accredited PT program with current PT license in TX
- Passion for helping patients with vestibular, balance, neurological, and fall risk issues
- Must be able to carry out a skilled treatment plan in outpatient setting
- Ability to work efficiently/effectively in an autonomous environment
- Preferred at least one year working in outpatient neuro/ortho center (or previous vestibular rehab experience)
- Must be self-motivated with a willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and organization skills