Why You’ll Love This Job
Find your perfect career fit with FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Centers. We are an innovative physical therapy clinic that is dedicated to helping our patients heal and Love Their Lives! again (Fyzical motto). We are also committed to growing a culture that provides support and continued growth through experience for all clinicians and staff. We are quickly expanding and would love to offer you an opportunity to join this location as our newest Physical Therapist.
You will be well supported by your clinic team. Also, you will have access to to a broad network of FYZICAL PT’s across the country, as well as experts at FYZICAL headquarters. You will also have the opportunity for further education and training through FYZICAL College, which offers the tools and resources to help you further your credentials, help our practices grow, and most importantly provide treatment that renders the best possible outcomes for our patients!
Enjoy the success that comes with being a member of the FYZICAL family! Apply for our Physical Therapist job opening today!
- Encourage and empower our patients to achieve their “Love your Life” goals!
- Prepare and administer skilled physical therapy treatment in accordance with the physician orders, referrals, prescriptions, current standards of care, and by assessing and interpreting evaluations, records and test results of patients
- Encourage continuation of therapeutic plan by designing home exercise regimens, recommending assistive equipment and follow-up programs that improve the patient’s overall health.
- Ensure smooth and timely patient flow in accordance with scheduled appointment times
- Promptly and thoroughly document and maintain clinical and administrative records, including but not limited to, daily notes, weekly reports, initial evaluations, treatment progress and responses, and discharge summaries
- Lead by example and ensure accountability to the clinic missions, policies, standards and goals.
- Oversee and adhere to the company’s guideline for billing of clinical and non-clinical services.
- Supervise PT Assistants, and Technicians with patient care and related activities, in accordance with skill level and deemed appropriate by the Texas State Code of Laws and other governing entities such as Medicare
- Maintain confidentiality of patient personal health information in accordance with HIPAA compliance
- Contribute to videos and content for clinic social media
- Lead educational workshops and presentations for community education
- Provide emergency backup for administrative staff to include answering phones, scheduling appointments and checking in patients
Skills & Qualifications
- Master of Physical Therapy (MPT) or Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) from an accredited school
- Current Texas licensing and all other state-required documentation
- Outpatient clinic experience preferred
- Computer literacy and proficiency in CPT and ICD-10 coding procedures