Why You’ll Love This Job
Find your perfect career fit with FYZICAL, an innovative company that is committed to your growth and success, when you join us at our new, thoughtfully designed clinic in Spring-Klein, TX!
Why You’ll Love FYZICAL
If you want to join one of the fastest growing physical therapy companies in America that offers in-house education and extensive training, certification programs, and state of the art equipment, you want to join FYZICAL. Our people are our greatest asset, we hire therapists who are professional and enthusiastically embrace advances in research, technology, science and health care. In exchange, our teams enjoy a superb working environment, as well as unique and exciting possibilities for personal and professional growth.
As a Physical Therapist (PT) with us, you will have access to exciting, cutting-edge tools and advanced continuing education that will positively change your outlook, providing you with new and unique perspectives of physical therapy, and career advancement opportunities.
Each FYZICAL is independently owned and operated, yet part of a vast network of other independent and company owned clinics. You will have the benefits of working for a small company but have access to the resources of a large company. Our independent practices are headed by supportive leaders who are dedicated to building quality teams that work together to achieve success. We provide the tools and continued education you need to increase your knowledge base, gain a new and unique perspective of the PT field and successfully grow your career.
About the Physical Therapist Job
As a Physical Therapist (PT) at FYZICAL, you will be able to take a one-on-one approach with patients to identify problems and put them on a plan to a healthy life. You will be working with patients in our facility to care for a variety of musculoskeletal and neurological conditions. If you are a skilled practitioner who takes pride in putting the needs of patients at the epicenter of your career and you are a lifelong learner committed to growing your professional skills, you belong at FYZICAL.
If you are ready to launch your career with a company that is unmatched in the PT arena which has the appeal of small company ownership yet big company resources, apply for FYZICAL ‘s Physical Therapist (PT) job opening today!
- Competitive salary
- Performance bonus opportunities
- Paid time off
- Superb working environment
- We provide training, certification programs, and individually tailored career pathways meant to sharpen your skills and boost your compensation. Studies can be done virtually, in person or through our unique FYZICAL College. You will be able to participate in regular continued education to stay on top of your game, at no cost to you!
- In-house Mentorship: Hundreds of experienced PTs across our network are available to help, teach, counsel, and guide you. Opportunities for shadowing, phone calls and zoom meetings abound.
- Perform new-patient evaluations/exams
- Determine necessary PT based on prescriptions/referrals/patient condition/records
- Plan, prepare and administer treatment programs based on evaluation of patient data
- Evaluate and record effects of treatment at various stages and adjust treatments to achieve maximum benefit
- Provide education to patients on techniques for the continuation of care
- Keep timely documentation including but not limited to daily notes, weekly reports, initial evaluations, and discharge summaries
- Communicate with referring and potentially referring physicians
Skills & Qualifications
- Accredited PT program graduate
- Up-to-date state PT license
- 1+ year(s) of outpatient neuro/ortho center or vestibular rehab experience
- Ability to carry out a skilled treatment plan in outpatient setting
- Passionate about helping patients who have vestibular, balance, neurological, and fall risk issues
- Ability to work efficiently/effectively in an autonomous environment
- Must be self-motivated with a willingness to learn
- Work well in a team-based setting
- Excellent communication and organization skills