Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you interested in or already on your path toward Physical Therapy school or a similar degree? Would you like to establish yourself with a world-class physical therapy company? If so, FYZICAL’s Rehab Technician position in Lewisville, TX, is the perfect fit for you!
Easily reach your career goals in this Rehab Technician role where you will have the support of professional clinicians and the cutting-edge tools you need to make your mark in the PT industry. Here, we take a non-traditional approach to healthcare, giving you, as part of our champion team, the freedom to innovate and make a real difference for our clients. State-of-the-art technology and access to unparalleled continuing education will advance your skills and understanding of physical therapy. Cutting-edge tools, like FYZICAL’s rail system, will give your clients the confidence to move forward and keep your career on the leading edge, too!
This is a fantastic opportunity to launch your career and rapidly advance! Apply for FYZICAL’s Rehab Technician job opening today!
Those with an interest in PT, current PTs or similar degree-seeking students are welcomed in this Rehab Technician role with the country’s leading physical therapy provider at our Lewisville, TX, location!
This is the perfect opportunity to get your foot in the door with a company where traditional approaches are not enough, where innovation is encouraged and where you can make a lasting impact on the healthcare industry. Learn new skills and increase your knowledge of PT with access to cutting-edge technology and on-the-job CE opportunities. Enjoy being part of a team meant to succeed together.
Grab this dynamic, career-changing position before it is gone! Apply for our Rehab Technician job opening today.
- Help physical therapist provide care to patients
- Ensure clients are being seen in a timely manner with no backlogs
- Provide supervised assistance to patients
- Sanitize rooms after each client
- Some admin and office tasks
- Assist the therapist in administering patient care
- Maintain a smooth flow of patients through the clinic and gym
- With supervision, set up patients on modalities; assist with their exercise programs
- Clean tables and equipment between patients
- Assist with clerical and administrative tasks as needed
- Perform some laundry duties
Skills & Qualifications
Required skills & qualifications:
- H.S. graduate or GED
- Great communication/interpersonal skills
Preferred but not required:
- Working toward a physical therapy or AT degree
- Knowledgeable of medical language
Why You’ll Love This Job
Find your perfect career fit with FYZICAL, an innovative company that is committed to your growth and success, when you join us at our Lewisville, TX location as our newest Physical Therapist (PT)!
Feel secure knowing you are backed by a supportive practice leader who has chosen you to be part of an elite group of professionals capable of achieving next-level results. Enjoy the easy flow of a team that comes together to learn what works best for the practice and the community, and uses state-of-the-art technology to put those plans into action. Have the freedom to look past traditional approaches to PT, taking a new, innovative path instead — one that will make a lasting impact in the industry. As a Physical Therapist (PT) with us, you will have access to exciting, cutting-edge tools and advanced continuing education that will positively change your outlook, providing you with new and unique perspectives of physical therapy, and career advancement opportunities.
If you are ready to launch your career with a company that is unmatched in the PT arena, apply for FYZICAL’s full-time Physical Therapist (PT) job opening today!
Are you a Physical Therapist with visions of providing cutting-edge services to your clients? Do you have great ideas that have been stifled by traditional PT practices? If so, this is the last stop on your job search. We are part of the world’s fastest-growing physical therapy company and are looking for an innovator like you to add to our quality team at our Lewisville, TX, location!
Our independent practices are headed by supportive leaders who are dedicated to building quality teams that work together to achieve success. Here, you will have the freedom to bypass traditional treatments, using our state-of-the-art technology to determine the best path for each patient’s personalized plan. We provide the tools and continued education you need to increase your knowledge base, gain a new and unique perspective of the PT field and successfully grow your career. In our Physical Therapist (PT) role, your valued contributions to the community will make a lasting impact on the entire PT industry.
If being on the leading edge of an industry you love is your goal, apply today for our Physical Therapist (PT) job opening!
- Perform new-patient evaluations/exams
- Diagnose patients; evaluate physical activity limitations
- Create a plan that sets a goal and completion date
- Equip patients with PT intervention techniques/exercises; track progress
- Provide education to patients on techniques for the continuation of care
- Examine and evaluate new patients
- Establish a diagnosis of condition or conditions and their impact on activity
- Establish a plan goal and time frame
- Prescribe intervention techniques and exercises
- Measure and track intervention effectiveness
- Educate the patient on continuing care
Skills & Qualifications
- Accredited PT program graduate
- Up-to-date state PT license
- Able to create and implement outpatient balance and vestibular rehabilitation-setting treatment plans
- Ability to work efficiently/effectively in an autonomous environment
- Must be passionate about helping patients who have vestibular, balance, neurological, and fall risk issues
- 1+ year(s) of outpatient neuro/ortho center or vestibular rehab experience
- Graduation from an accredited PT program and current PT license in TX
- Must be able to carry out and progress a skilled treatment plan in outpatient balance and vestibular rehabilitation setting
- Must be self-motivated with a willingness to learn
- Passion for working with vestibular, balance, neurological, and fall-risk patient population
- Prefer at least one year working in outpatient neurological or orthopedic center, or previous vestibular rehab experience