Why You’ll Love This Job
No experience necessary for this entry-level Medical Receptionist / Front Desk position with FYZICAL at our brand new Madison, WI location, the leading physical therapy company in the country!
This is your chance to be part of a champion team with a unique, forward-thinking company that is paving the way in the PT industry with its non-traditional approach to healthcare. With FYZICAL, you will enjoy job security and the opportunity for career advancement through continuing education. With state-of-the-art technology at your disposal and an independent practice leader that is fully invested in your success, your career will flourish.
Your future looks bright with FYZICAL! Apply for our Medical Receptionist / Front Desk job opening today!
If you are looking for the perfect starter job where you can establish yourself and grow your career, your search is over! We are the leading PT provider in the U.S. and are in need of a visionary like you to fill our Medical Receptionist / Front Desk position!
In this entry level role, you will be part of a top-rated team of professionals who work together to provide each client with an individualized experience. With the full support of a practice leader who is invested in you, you can relax and enjoy the flow of a team meant to succeed together as you advance your career.
Say yes to a bright future! Apply for this outstanding Medical Receptionist / Front Desk job opening today!
- Skilled at handling incoming calls
- Strong communication skills required
- Comfortable with computers, ability to handle uploading and downloading files as well as navigating email
- Competent phone skills
- MS Suite familiarity, including Instant Messenger, Excel, and Word
- Able to effectively communicate with others
- Basic computer skills including email navigation and downloading/uploading files
- Familiarity with principles of Excel; able to use Word and Instant Messenger
Skills & Qualifications
- H.S. grad or equivalent
- Authorization to work in the U.S. required
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Why You’ll Love This Job
Find your perfect career fit with FYZICAL, an innovative company that is committed to your growth and success, when you join us at our Grantsburg, WI location as our newest Physical Therapist (PT)!
Feel secure knowing you are backed by a supportive practice leader who has chosen you to be part of an elite group of professionals capable of achieving next-level results. Enjoy the easy flow of a team that comes together to learn what works best for the practice and the community, and uses state-of-the-art technology to put those plans into action. Have the freedom to look past traditional approaches to PT, taking a new, innovative path instead — one that will make a lasting impact in the industry. As a Physical Therapist (PT) with us, you will have access to exciting, cutting-edge tools and advanced continuing education that will positively change your outlook, providing you with new and unique perspectives of physical therapy, and career advancement opportunities.
If you are ready to launch your career with a company that is unmatched in the PT arena, apply for FYZICAL’s full-time Physical Therapist (PT) job opening today!
Are you a Physical Therapist with visions of providing cutting-edge services to your clients? Do you have great ideas that have been stifled by traditional PT practices? If so, this is the last stop on your job search. We are part of the world’s fastest-growing physical therapy company and are looking for an innovator like you to add to our quality team at our Grantsburg, WI, location!
Our independent practices are headed by supportive leaders who are dedicated to building quality teams that work together to achieve success. Here, you will have the freedom to bypass traditional treatments, using our state-of-the-art technology to determine the best path for each patient’s personalized plan. We provide the tools and continued education you need to increase your knowledge base, gain a new and unique perspective of the PT field and successfully grow your career. In our Physical Therapist (PT) role, your valued contributions to the community will make a lasting impact on the entire PT industry.
If being on the leading edge of an industry you love is your goal, apply today for our Physical Therapist (PT) job opening!
- Perform new-patient evaluations/exams
- Diagnose patients; evaluate physical activity limitations
- Create a plan that sets a goal and completion date
- Equip patients with PT intervention techniques/exercises; track progress
- Provide education to patients on techniques for the continuation of care
- Examine and evaluate new patients
- Establish a diagnosis of condition or conditions and their impact on activity
- Establish a plan goal and time frame
- Prescribe intervention techniques and exercises
- Measure and track intervention effectiveness
- Educate the patient on continuing care
Skills & Qualifications
- Accredited PT program graduate
- Up-to-date state PT license
- Able to create and implement outpatient balance and vestibular rehabilitation-setting treatment plans
- Ability to work efficiently/effectively in an autonomous environment
- Must be passionate about helping patients who have vestibular, balance, neurological, and fall risk issues
- 1+ year(s) of outpatient neuro/ortho center or vestibular rehab experience
- Graduation from an accredited PT program and current PT license in WI
- Must be able to carry out and progress a skilled treatment plan in outpatient balance and vestibular rehabilitation setting
- Must be self-motivated with a willingness to learn
- Passion for working with vestibular, balance, neurological, and fall-risk patient population
- Prefer at least one year working in outpatient neurological or orthopedic center, or previous vestibular rehab experience