Why You'll Love This Job
FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Centers is currently seeking a Franchise Support Associate
to join our team at our Headquarters location in beautiful Sarasota, FL
.Why You’ll Love FYZICAL
FYZICAL, the fastest growing physical therapy company in America, is setting a new benchmark for the highest level of care. With locations across the country our market is exploding with opportunities and we are looking for experienced and enthusiastic people to join our team. We are the company to accelerate your personal and professional growth.
Our people are our greatest asset – we hire individuals who are professional and enthusiastically embrace advances in research, technology, science and health care. In exchange, our teams enjoy a superb working environment, as well as unique and exciting possibilities for personal and professional growth. If you want to be the best at what you do and be rewarded for it, you have found the right place!
It’s time to be excited about your future!Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 100% employer-paid health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k plan
- Paid time off + bonus opportunities
- Supplemental insurance with Aflac
About the Franchise Support Associate Job
The Franchise Support Associate consults with the Development and Operations teams to manage the transition of franchisees from sales to operational support and provides unprecedented guidance and support to all new franchisees through continuous availability and collaborative training.
The Franchise Support Associate is a role that liaises between franchisees and the FYZICAL Operations training team to facilitate the new store opening process. This role provides essential training and support to franchisees to help them decrease time to profitability and ensure brand standards compliance. Job Responsibilities:
Ensure efficient and effective coordination through the onboarding and ongoing integration of the new franchisee into company.
Effective oversight of all tasks related to efficient opening of new locations, to include onsite support.
Assist with new store opening process, from setup and organization through soft and grand opening schedule.
Execute all field training initiatives, including facilitating in-store training and providing follow-up training and support.
Manage relationships with key personnel, provide continuous operational support and provide feedback to senior leadership on needed improvements.
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree/certification in business, education, project management, accounting, finance, marketing, healthcare or healthcare administration is preferred.
- Proficient in: Outlook, Excel, Word, SharePoint, Adobe DC, and QuickBooks.
- Working knowledge in G-Suite, iWork, and cloud-based data file sharing.
- Experience in Franchise Management Software preferred.
- Schedule flexibility and ability to travel up to 75%.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with clients.
- Requires excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable handling multiple projects/issues with a high degree of complexity and be able to prioritize to provide the biggest impact regarding customer service.
- Aptitude to think critically to appropriately assess situations and make decisions and/or recommendations accordingly.
Apply today to join the team at one of the many independently owned and operated FYZICAL franchise locations across the nation. Members of the FYZICAL Family radiate excitement and enthusiasm for the future because our franchise model is transforming an industry dominated by hospitals and corporations. From all across the nation—in large cities, rural communities, and small towns— FYZICAL teams are achieving amazing results for their patients and careers.