Why You'll Love This Job
FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Centers is currently seeking an Internal Communications Coordinator t
o join our team at our Headquarters location in beautiful Sarasota, FL
.Why You’ll Love FYZICAL
FYZICAL, the fastest growing physical therapy company in America, is setting a new benchmark for the highest level of care. With locations across the country our market is exploding with opportunities, and we are looking for experienced and enthusiastic people to join our team. We are the company to accelerate your personal and professional growth.
Our people are our greatest asset – we hire individuals who are professional and enthusiastically embrace advances in research, technology, science and health care. In exchange, our teams enjoy a superb working environment, as well as unique and exciting possibilities for personal and professional growth. If you want to be the best at what you do and be rewarded for it, you have found the right place!
It’s time to be excited about your future! Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 100% employer-paid health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k plan
- Paid time off + bonus opportunities
- Supplemental insurance with Aflac
About the Internal Communications Coordinator Job
The Internal Communications Coordinator will support the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and will work in tandem with our Communications Manager in outreach to our franchisees and franchise community using a variety of traditional and media-rich formats. The ICC will ensure that the identified stakeholders are aware of relevant news, updates, developments, initiatives and projects.
The Internal Communications Coordinator will build strong personal and direct working relationships with the CEO and other C-Suite Executives. In addition, the Internal Communications Coordinator will be responsible for various office managerial duties such as event planning and coordination.
To ensure success, the ICC will be innovative, organized and self-motivated, with a keen interest in building relationships with key internal stakeholders. The ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment is critical. This fast-paced position demands a blend of professional acumen, organization, strategy, leadership, autonomy and creativity. The candidate must work cross-departmentally to garner input, support, and knowledge from subject matter experts, stakeholders and the executive team.Job Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Communications Manager to assist in the development, format and publication of communications to our internal stakeholders through a variety of mediums, including email, newsletters, video, PDFs, manuals, presentations, conference calls, webinars and live meetings.
- Serve as the liaison between the CEO and key internal and external partners, franchisees and other stakeholders, providing excellent customer service.
- Initiate CEO outreach to franchisees regarding signings, new store openings, successes and support through tactical execution of CEO notes to franchisees.
- Responsible for meticulous calendar management of the CEO’s calendar, including planning meetings, coordinating travel and communicating with multiple parties to schedule events.
- Distribute messages and information, prepare presentations and internal memos and schedule, conduct, and/or host meetings to share information.
- Manage CEO’s social media platforms with Communications Manager (LinkedIn).
- Manage office logistics.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Business Administration or Marketing preferred.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management, organization, and communication skills; thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Possesses a sense of urgency; is self-motivated and detail-minded.
- Ability to multi-task and re-prioritize as needed; ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build collaborative relationships.
- Good verbal presentation, group dynamic, and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrates resourcefulness and has a solutions-oriented mindset.
- Data analytics with ability to evaluate success of communication efforts and provide dashboards and reporting metrics.
- Ability to use specific templates and programs including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office Suite or Adobe Creative Suite.
Apply today to join the team at one of the many independently owned and operated FYZICAL franchise locations across the nation. Members of the FYZICAL Family radiate excitement and enthusiasm for the future because our franchise model is transforming an industry dominated by hospitals and corporations. From all across the nation—in large cities, rural communities, and small towns— FYZICAL teams are achieving amazing results for their patients and careers.