Why You'll Love This Job
Are you looking for an exciting career where opportunities for growth are unlimited and where you will be happy to show up for work each day? FYZICAL Physical Therapy and Balance Centers wants someone with your enthusiasm and drive to fill our Marketing Specialist/Physician Liaison position at our Coral Springs,
This role places you in a front-row seat with a company known for taking innovative, non-traditional approaches to healthcare, as part of a high-energy champion team that knows how to achieve next-level results. You will have access to state-of-the-art technology and unparalleled continuing education, which will advance your skills, keeping your career on the leading edge. And, with a practice leader who is fully invested in your success and the freedom to innovate, you will know the satisfaction of making a lasting impact that echoes throughout the industry.
Channel your creative side with an innovative company that embraces non-traditional approaches to healthcare when you onboard as a Marketing Specialist/Physician Liaison with FYZICAL, the country's leading physical therapy provider, in our Coral Springs,
With state-of-the-art marketing tools at your fingertips and the freedom to innovate, you will make a lasting impact on the PT industry plus build important professional and community relationships, instrumental to your career growth and satisfaction. As a FYZICAL Marketing Specialist/Physician Liaison, you will have the support of a specialized team that collaborates to learn what works best for the practice, the clients and the surrounding community — and uses that knowledge to achieve next-level results.
Take your career to the next level when you join FYZICAL! Apply for our Marketing Specialist/Physician Liaison job opening today!
Combine your passions for meeting new people and taking an active part of your community with our state-of-the-art technology for an exciting, fulfilling career as our Marketing Specialist/Physician Liaison in Coral Springs,
This role opens doors to career growth with a trailblazing company that believes traditional approaches to healthcare are not enough. With an independent leader who is invested in you as part of a carefully crafted champion team, you will meet and exceed your goals as you make a name for yourself in the healthcare field. With the freedom to innovate, you will make a lasting impact that echoes throughout the industry while keeping your marketing career on the leading edge.
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career while also positively impacting clients' lives. Apply for FYZICAL's Marketing Specialist/Physician Liaison job opening today!
- Generate sales lead/prospective-customer lists
- Develop and maintain relationships with referring practices
- Increase referrals of new patients; establish referral relationships
- Participate with direct mail program, assuring developed pieces are processed
- Be available to assist customers by phone or in person
- Use samples or company catalog to showcase products
- Keep all customer information up-to-date in an electronic database
- Transactions/expense account reporting
- Look into and find resolutions to any customer complaints
- Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads
- Coordinate customer training; enter new customer data and current customer sales data into computer database
- Provide company awareness to the community
- Arrange outreach events within the community
- Represent FYZICAL in a positive way at company sponsored events
- Oversee all marketing outlets and social media sites
- Ensure the company reputation is maintained
- Organizing community outreach events
- Positively represent the company during marketing events
- Supporting our online marketing channels including social media marketing and content development
- Maintaining online reputation management and follow-up
Skills & Qualifications
- Two- to four-year marketing or related degree
- Substantial sales background
- Must be able to travel in the local community
- Outgoing, friendly, effective oral/written communicator, strong relationship-building skills
- Organized; able to effectively manage time
- Able to build consumer-focused marketing models (funnels)
- Computer literate; Microsoft Office skills
- Passion for building relationships, having conversations, and being an active part of your community
- Strong organizational skill and time management
- Effective oral and written communication skills
Apply today to join the team at one of the many independently owned and operated FYZICAL franchise locations across the nation. Members of the FYZICAL Family radiate excitement and enthusiasm for the future because our franchise model is transforming an industry dominated by hospitals and corporations. From all across the nation—in large cities, rural communities, and small towns— FYZICAL teams are achieving amazing results for their patients and careers.