Why You'll Love This Job
Do you have a passion for making a difference in the lives of others?
Are you someone who sets and achieves goals?
Do you want to work for a patient care organization that is committed to the health and wellness of individuals of all ages?
FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Centers is a leading provider of physical therapy, rehabilitation, balance and vestibular retraining, and athletic training services. We are a value driven, hospitality-based organization seeking to provide the highest caliber of rehabilitative services possible.
We are seeking individuals who want to come to work every day excited about the challenge of pushing themselves and their clients beyond expectations, beyond ‘good enough’. We’re a high energy team. We treat clients with dignity and empathy, and we work hard to improve lives through physical therapy. You will feel right at home at
FYZICAL, where our state-of-the-art facilities feature advanced cardiovascular, stabilization and strength stimulating technology to provide the greatest impact for accelerated recovery and relief from pain.
Our people are our greatest asset – we hire individuals who are professional and enthusiastically embrace advances in research, technology, science and health care. In exchange, our team enjoys a superb working environment, as well as unique and exciting possibilities for personal and professional growth. If you want to be the best at what you do and be rewarded for it, you have found the right place!
FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Centers
is in search of a MEDICAL FRONT DESK ASSISTANT
team member for our for our Venice, FL
- Responsible for providing coverage for any CCS scheduled work positions in the event of call offs, vacations or emergencies.
- Responsible for oversight of Medical Records
- Responsible for oversight of obtaining Plan of Care signatures
- Responsible for managing the failed fax log
- Attend meetings as scheduled
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to apply these skills in either verbal or written form when interacting with various clients, company personnel and team members.
- Responsible for collaborating with other Regional Support Assistants and Regional Administrative Support within Company Clinics to create and maintain a CCS training/reference guide as well as LMS content.
- Must attend all CCS Training, webinars and in-service training as needed.
- Reports any issues with software, computers or phones to the appropriate department and follow through on action plans.
- Highly communicative and positive, responsible for communicating and implementing updates, changes and any or all new policies and procedures with confidence.
- Highly motivated and confident with a positive attitude.
- Ability to be extremely flexible – comfort in jumping back and forth between meetings, calls, analyzing client’s needs, working with internal staff to resolve issues and handling accordingly.
Skills & Qualifications
- 3-5 years of medical front desk experience.
- Experience in PT industry strongly desired.
- Computer proficient and experience in the use of EMR.
PERKS & BENEFITS:
100% employer paid Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
401KPaid Time Off + Bonus Opportunities
Supplemental Insurance through AflacFYZICAL,
the fastest growing physical therapy company in America, is setting a new benchmark for the highest level of care. With locations across the country, our market is exploding with opportunities. From cutting edge sports medicine and orthopedics, to vestibular and balance retraining, we are the company to accelerate your professional growth. Our rapid growth is continually creating leadership opportunities.Be a part of changing people’s lives for the better
Apply today to join the team at one of the many independently owned and operated FYZICAL franchise locations across the nation. Members of the FYZICAL Family radiate excitement and enthusiasm for the future because our franchise model is transforming an industry dominated by hospitals and corporations. From all across the nation—in large cities, rural communities, and small towns— FYZICAL teams are achieving amazing results for their patients and careers.