Why You'll Love This Job
FYZICAL Somers Point is seeking a motivated individual with an entrepreneurial attitude to join our team as a full-time Physical Therapist. Our new clinic in Somers Point is at the heart of the Jersey Shore. As a Lead Therapist you will have the opportunity to grow professionally. You will work in an exciting and dynamic environment, with outstanding physical resources and equipment, as well as administrative support staff that will help you effectively treat patients while maintaining a healthy work/life balance. You will be provided with all additional certification and continuing education with the assistance of some of the best physical therapist’s in the nation.
FYZICAL is a nationwide group of over 500 independently owned physical therapy clinics, with a focus on orthopedic and vestibular rehabilitation. Our people are our greatest asset – we hire therapists who are professional and enthusiastically embrace advances in research, technology, science and health care. In exchange, our teams enjoy a superb working environment, as well as unique and exciting possibilities for personal and professional growth. If you want to be the best at what you do and be rewarded for it, you have found the right place! You will have the benefits of working for a small company but have access to the resources of a large company. Feel secure knowing you will be backed by a practice leader who has chosen you to be part of an elite group of professionals capable of achieving next-level results and a leader who wants you to feel fulfilled professionally and personally.Pay and Benefits
Abundant Continuing Education.
- Competitive base salary between $80,000 - $100,000
- Sign on bonus available
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Health care benefits
- Bonus program
- Paid continuing education program
As for education, Fyzical provides certifications in balance and vestibular therapy as well as orthopedics, including TMJ, and even pelvic health. Studies can be done virtually, in person or through our unique Fyzical College. You will be expected to have completed our Balance Level 1 certification prior to starting work on your first day so you will feel competent to treat one of our most vulnerable populations. Other advanced balance and vestibular certifications will be made available, and you will be expected to participate in regular continued education to stay on top of your game! The best part? FYZICAL’s CEUs come at no cost to youTools of the Trade.
If you are looking for cutting edge technology supporting your newfound knowledge, you need look no further. Your leaders at FYZICAL Somers Point understand that as our science grows, new knowledge must be supported by new technology. You will be welcomed into the clinic seeing our state-of-the-art Safety Overhead Support (SOS) System and training tools incorporating the latest in computer technology.Mentorship.
Fyzical mentorship comes from the small company feel with the big company presence. Literally hundreds of experienced PTs across the country are available to help teach, counsel and guide you. If you are worried about grasping vestibular and balance therapy, we have dozens of Balance Level 3 practitioners who have spent years crafting their skills. Orthopedics? TMJ? Neuro? Pelvic Health? Fyzical has a support system like no other. We are not competitive with one another and when we help each other out, we all win! Opportunities for shadowing, phone calls, zoom meetings abound and we want you to feel secure in your role.
If you are ready to launch your career with a company that is unmatched in the PT arena which has the appeal of small company ownership yet big company resources, apply for Fyzical Somers Point's full-time Physical Therapist job opening today!
Physical Therapist Job Responsibilities:
- Perform new-patient evaluations/exams
- Diagnose patients; evaluate physical activity limitations
- Create a plan that sets a goal and completion date
- Equip patients with PT intervention techniques/exercises; track progress
- Provide education to patients on techniques for the continuation of care
- Examine and evaluate new patients
- Establish a diagnosis of condition or conditions and their impact on activity
- Establish a plan goal and time frame
- Prescribe intervention techniques and exercises
- Measure and track intervention effectiveness
- Educate the patient on continuing care
- Participate in public events such as medical fairs including presentation of balance knowledge
- Communicate with referring and potentially referring physicians
Skills & Qualifications
Physical Therapist Skills, Education, Licensure:
- Graduate of a CAPTE approved physical therapy program with a masters or doctorate in physical therapy
- Current New Jersey state PT license
- Able to create and implement outpatient balance and vestibular rehabilitation-setting treatment plans
- Ability to work efficiently/effectively in an autonomous environment
- Must be passionate about helping patients who have vestibular, balance, neurological, and fall risk issues
- Must be able to carry out and progress a skilled treatment plan in outpatient balance and vestibular rehabilitation setting
- Must be outgoing and self-motivated with a willingness to learn
- Passion for working with vestibular, balance, neurological, and fall-risk patient population
- Completion of Fyzical’s Balance Level 1 online curriculum by first week prior to your first day in clinic.
Apply today to join the team at one of the many independently owned and operated FYZICAL franchise locations across the nation. Members of the FYZICAL Family radiate excitement and enthusiasm for the future because our franchise model is transforming an industry dominated by hospitals and corporations. From all across the nation—in large cities, rural communities, and small towns— FYZICAL teams are achieving amazing results for their patients and careers.