Why You'll Love This Job
We are excited to announce the opening of a brand new FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Center in Klein-Spring, TX! As we embark on this journey, we are seeking a skilled and dedicated Physical Therapist to be the cornerstone of our team. This is a great opportunity to lead the development and growth of a state-of-the-art clinic, focused on providing exceptional physical therapy services to our community and making a positive impact on the lives of our patients.Why You’ll Love FYZICAL
FYZICAL is one of the fastest growing physical therapy companies in America and offers in-house training, mentoring, certification programs, and state of the art facilities.
Our teams enjoy a superb working environment, as well as unique and exciting possibilities for personal and professional growth.
As a Physical Therapist with us, you will have access to exciting, cutting-edge tools and advanced continuing education that will positively change your outlook, providing you with new and unique perspectives of physical therapy, and career advancement opportunities.
Each FYZICAL is independently owned and operated, yet part of a vast network of other independent and company owned clinics. You will have the benefits of working for a small company but have access to the resources of a large company.
Our independent practices are headed by supportive leaders who are dedicated to building quality teams that work together to achieve success. We provide the tools and continued education you need to increase your knowledge base, gain a new and unique perspective of the PT field and successfully grow your career.About the Physical Therapist Job
As a Physical Therapist (PT) at FYZICAL, you will be able to take a one-on-one approach with patients to identify problems and put them on a plan to a healthy life. You will be working with patients in our facility to care for a variety of musculoskeletal and neurological conditions. If you are a skilled practitioner who takes pride in putting the needs of patients at the epicenter of your career and you are a lifelong learner committed to growing your professional skills, you belong at FYZICAL.
If you are ready to launch your career with a company that is unmatched in the PT arena which has the appeal of small company ownership yet big company resources, apply for FYZICAL ‘s Physical Therapist (PT) job opening today!Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Performance bonus opportunities
- Paid time off
- Superb working environment
- We provide training, certification programs, and individually tailored career pathways meant to sharpen your skills and boost your compensation. Studies can be done virtually, in person or through our unique FYZICAL College. You will be able to participate in regular continued education to stay on top of your game, at no cost to you!
- In-house Mentorship: Hundreds of experienced PTs across our network are available to help, teach, counsel, and guide you. Opportunities for shadowing, phone calls and zoom meetings abound.
- Perform new-patient evaluations/exams
- Determine necessary PT based on prescriptions/referrals/patient condition/records
- Plan, prepare and administer treatment programs based on evaluation of patient data
- Evaluate and record effects of treatment at various stages and adjust treatments to achieve maximum benefit
- Provide education to patients on techniques for the continuation of care
- Keep timely documentation including but not limited to daily notes, weekly reports, initial evaluations, and discharge summaries
- Communicate with referring and potentially referring physicians
Skills & Qualifications
- Accredited PT program graduate
- Up-to-date state PT license
- 1+ year(s) of experience
- Ability to carry out a skilled treatment plan in outpatient setting
- Passionate about helping patients with vestibular, balance, neurological, and fall risk issues
- Ability to work efficiently/effectively in an autonomous environment
- Must be self-motivated with a willingness to learn
- Work well in a team-based setting
- Excellent communication and organization skills
Apply today to join the team at one of the many independently owned and operated FYZICAL franchise locations across the nation. Members of the FYZICAL Family radiate excitement and enthusiasm for the future because our franchise model is transforming an industry dominated by hospitals and corporations. From all across the nation—in large cities, rural communities, and small towns— FYZICAL teams are achieving amazing results for their patients and careers.