Why You'll Love This Job
FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers – New Braunfels, TX
Physical Therapist - Full and Part-Time Positions Considered
Projected start date: December 2023/January 2024
Join a Winning Team!!
Find your perfect career fit with FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers – New Braunfels, a new physical therapy clinic looking for a dedicated, personable and highly skilled physical therapist. Apply today at FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Centers in New Braunfels, TX, the ideal city to live, work and play. We are conveniently located in the Hill Country between Austin and San Antonio, offering access to rivers, lakes, water parks, bridge caverns and plenty of outdoor space to camp, hike and explore. FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers, love where you work and LOVE YOUR LIFE
Grow & Thrive with FYZICAL in New Braunfels
Our Physical Therapist's have the freedom and support from the FYZICAL franchise to grow and thrive. You are able to collaborate with a broad network of FYZICAL PTs, and renowned experts at FYZICAL headquarters, to learn and implement the latest treatments, using the most advanced equipment and technology.
The FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers Family spurs collaboration, personal and professional growth by creating a non-competitive environment where the success of one provides benefits to all.
As a physical therapist with FYZICAL, you will have state-of-the-art technology and proprietary protocols at your disposal, giving you the freedom to go beyond traditional approaches to Physical Therapy. You will also exponentially increase the value of your Physical Therapy training when you join FYZICAL. With access to FYZICAL College, an accredited orthopedic residency program, you will have the tools needed to further your credentials, grow your practice and most importantly help your patients thrive.
We’re Spelled Different Because We ARE Different
FYZICAL is a patient care organization that is committed to the health and wellness of individuals of all ages where we value and uphold a high level of care that sets us apart from our competitors. Here at FYZICAL you will have the time and resources to ensure the very best patient experience.
As a leading provider of physical therapy, rehabilitation, balance and vestibular retraining, athletic training services, pelvic health and other specialized services, combined with the continuing education programs via FYZICAL COLLEGE, we will have the ability to grow the practice specialties based on your areas of interest and those of other clinical team members.
What FYZICAL – New Braunfels Can Offer You
- Competitive compensation.
- Health Insurance Assistance.
- 401K Plan.
- Continuing education benefits (in-person and online).
- Normal office hours Monday through Friday.
- A centrally located workplace with easy access to good restaurants, shopping, and more.
PHYSICAL THERAPIST RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver high-quality patient care in a professional and comfortable environment.
- Manage smooth and timely patient flow in accordance with scheduled appointment times.
- Prepare and administer skilled PT treatment plans in accordance with physician orders, current standards of care and your assessment and interpretation of evaluations, records, and test results of patients.
- Adhere to HIPAA and documentation regulations as required by federal, state, and local agencies.
- Encourage continuation of therapeutic plan by designing home exercise regimen, recommending assistive equipment and follow-up programs that improve the patient’s overall health.
- Properly and promptly document and maintain clinical and administrative records.
- Adhere to company’s guideline for billing of clinical and non-clinical services.
Skills & Qualifications
- Master of Physical Therapy (MPT) or Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) from an accredited school.
- Current Texas licensing and all other state-required documentation.
- 1 year of experience as a Physical Therapist preferred.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in CPT and ICD-10 coding procedures.
- Previous experience in the outpatient physical therapy setting.
- Current CPR certification.
If interested, please send resume to: Steve Welch – Owner/Hiring Manager at firstname.lastname@example.orgMarissa Roman, PT, DPT – Clinic Director at Marissa.email@example.com go to www.fyzicaljobs.com and search Physical Therapist (PT) job – New Braunfels, TX to apply electronically. More information about the FYZICAL Brand can be found at:www.FYZICAL.com
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and bedside manner.
- Passion for helping our clients achieve a remarkable experience and outcome.
Apply today to join the team at one of the many independently owned and operated FYZICAL franchise locations across the nation. Members of the FYZICAL Family radiate excitement and enthusiasm for the future because our franchise model is transforming an industry dominated by hospitals and corporations. From all across the nation—in large cities, rural communities, and small towns— FYZICAL teams are achieving amazing results for their patients and careers.