Why You'll Love This Job
FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers – New Braunfels, TX
Physical Therapist/Clinical Director
Projected start date: October 2022
Join a Winning Team!!
Find your perfect career fit with FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers – New Braunfels, a new physical therapy clinic looking for a dedicated, personable and highly skilled physical therapist. Apply today at FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Centers in New Braunfels, TX, the ideal city to live, work and play. We are conveniently located in the Hill Country between Austin and San Antonio, offering access to rivers, lakes, water parks, bridge caverns and plenty of outdoor space to camp, hike and explore. FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers, love where you work and LOVE YOUR LIFE
Build Your Dream Clinic with FYZICAL in New Braunfels
The Clinical Director/Physical Therapist has the freedom and support from the FYZICAL franchise to grow their perfect practice. You will supervise and develop your staff, as well as collaborate with a broad network of FYZICAL PTs, and renowned experts at FYZICAL headquarters, to learn and implement the latest treatments, using the most advanced equipment and technology.
The FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers Family spurs collaboration, personal and professional growth by creating a non-competitive environment where the success of one provides benefits to all. As the clinical director, you will have the opportunity to shape the operations of this facility and play a key role in the growth and success of your clinic.
As a physical therapist with FYZICAL, you will have state-of-the-art technology and proprietary protocols at your disposal, giving you the freedom to go beyond traditional approaches to Physical Therapy. You will also exponentially increase the value of your Physical Therapy training when you join FYZICAL. With access to FYZICAL College, an accredited orthopedic residency program, you will have the tools needed to train yourself and your team to further your credentials, grow your practice and most importantly help your patients thrive.
We’re Spelled Different Because We ARE Different
FYZICAL is a patient care organization that is committed to the health and wellness of individuals of all ages where we value and uphold a high level of care that sets us apart from our competitors. Here at FYZICAL you will have the time and resources to ensure the very best patient experience.
As a leading provider of physical therapy, rehabilitation, balance and vestibular retraining, athletic training services, pelvic health and other specialized services, combined with the continuing education programs via FYZICAL COLLEGE, we will have the ability to grow the practice specialties based on your areas of interest and those of other clinical team members.
What FYZICAL – New Braunfels Can Offer You
- Competitive compensation and retirement plan.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Continuing education benefits (in-person and online).
- Company-paid vestibular and balance certification.
- Normal office hours Monday through Friday.
- Health Insurance assistance.
- A centrally located workplace with easy access to good restaurants, shopping, and more.
- Management and leadership opportunities for the right applicant as our clinic expands. We’re searching for an applicant who can assist us not only in the successful day to day operations of the clinic, but also strategic planning and program implementation to foster growth of two more clinics.
CLINICAL DIRECTOR/PHYSICAL THERAPIST RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver high-quality patient care in a professional and comfortable environment.
- Manage smooth and timely patient flow in accordance with scheduled appointment times.
- Prepare and administer skilled PT treatment plans in accordance with physician orders, current standards of care and your assessment and interpretation of evaluations, records, and test results of patients.
- Adhere to HIPAA and documentation regulations as required by federal, state and local agencies.
- Encourage continuation of therapeutic plan by designing home exercise regimen, recommending assistive equipment and follow-up programs that improve the patient’s overall health.
- Properly and promptly document and maintain clinical and administrative records.
- Assist in building your ideal team of clinical and administrative staff.
- Supervise PTs, PT Assistants and Technicians with patient care and related activities, in accordance with skill level and in compliance with the Texas State Code of Laws and other governing entities such as Medicare.
- Oversee and adhere to company’s guideline for billing of clinical and non-clinical services.
- Evaluate staff performance and conduct performance reviews.
- Contribute to videos and content for clinic social media.
- Conduct educational workshops and presentations for community education.
- Provide emergency backup for administrative staff to include answering phones, scheduling appointments and checking in patients.
- Lead by example and ensure accountability to the clinic mission, policies, standards and goals.
Skills & Qualifications
- Master of Physical Therapy (MPT) or Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) from an accredited school.
- Current Texas licensing and all other state-required documentation.
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a Physical Therapist preferred.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in CPT and ICD-10 coding procedures.
- Previous experience in the outpatient physical therapy setting.
- Current CPR certification.
- Self-motivated with the willingness to exceed expectations, expand your knowledge and grow your FYZICAL clinic.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and bedside manner.
- Passion for helping our clients achieve a remarkable experience and outcome.
- Dedicated to exceptional financial performance and clinical operations.
- Ability to create and maintain a friendly, fun and positive demeanor with clients, insurance companies and co-workers.
Apply today to join the team at one of the many independently owned and operated FYZICAL franchise locations across the nation. Members of the FYZICAL Family radiate excitement and enthusiasm for the future because our franchise model is transforming an industry dominated by hospitals and corporations. From all across the nation—in large cities, rural communities, and small towns— FYZICAL teams are achieving amazing results for their patients and careers.