Why You'll Love This Job
Find your perfect career fit with FYZICAL, an innovative company that is committed to your growth and success, when you join us at our New Smyrna Beach, Florida location! Each Fyzical is independently owned and operated, yet part of a vast network of other independent and company owned clinics. You will have the benefits working for a small company and having access to the resources of a large one.
Feel secure knowing you will be backed by a practice leader who has chosen you to be part of an elite group of professionals capable of achieving next-level results and a leader who wants you to feel fulfilled professionally and personally.
We believe that professional fulfillment comes from many places, among them fair pay, fair hours, fair patient load, abundant continuing education, and mentoring. You can expect to be compensated between $70 – $90,000 annually, depending on your experience level. After 6 months of learning and applying yourself, performance bonuses can be expected. You will be expected to see a maximum average patient load of only 12 patients per day.
As for education, Fyzical provides certifications in balance and vestibular therapy as well as orthopedics. Studies can be done virtually, in person or through our unique Fyzical College. You will be expected to have completed our Balance Level 1 certification prior to starting work on your first day so you will feel competent to treat one of our most vulnerable populations. Other balance and vestibular certifications will be made available and you will be expected to participate in regular continued education through Fyzical to be on top of your game!
If you choose to join our elite team, Fyzical offers a sign on bonus and will contribute towards moving expenses with a minimum commitment of two years.
When it comes to mentoring, Fyzical is top notch. Not only are you taught by some of the world’s leading experts in balance and vestibular disorders and orthopedics, those same experts and literally hundreds of PTs that they have taught, provide around-the-clock professional support
. Fyzical literally plugs you into a network of hundreds of supportive PTs and each and every one of them wants you to get the right diagnosis and implement the right plan of care. You see, we understand that we are nothing without our patients and we are committed in every way to your professional success, ultimately leading to their positive experiences. If you are looking for cutting edge technology supporting your newfound knowledge, you need look no further. We understand that as our science grows, the need for increased knowledge has to be supported by new technology. You will be amazed at the tools that you will have at your disposal to enhance what you as a highly trained scientist can accomplish.
Personal fulfillment comes from being happy where you are and having the time to enjoy it. We get it! New Smyrna Beach is known for its beautiful beaches, world-class surfing, and charming downtown area & many golf courses. NSB also has a vibrant arts and culture scene, with regular festivals and events. The city is also home to a number of art galleries and museums. If you're looking for a laid-back beach lifestyle NSB provides it, the city has a small-town feel with 13 miles of sandy beaches, perfect for swimming, sunbathing, surfing, boating, hiking, biking and water sports.
You will have ample time to enjoy what our beautiful area has to offer. For a full time position, time off will include 7
paid federal holidays, as well as first year PTO of 10 working days. Another benefit of being here is that you do not have to spend hours a day hung up in traffic getting to and from work.
If you are ready to launch your career with a company that is unmatched in the PT arena, and has the appeal of small ownership yet big company resources, apply for FYZICAL New Smyrna Beach full-time Clinical Director job opening today!
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Performance Bonus Structure
- Perform new-patient evaluations/exams
- Diagnose patients; evaluate physical activity limitations
- Create a plan that sets a goal and completion date
- Equip patients with PT intervention techniques/exercises; track progress
- Provide education to patients on techniques for the continuation of care
- Examine and evaluate new patients
- Establish a diagnosis of condition or conditions and their impact on activity
- Establish a plan goal and time frame
- Prescribe intervention techniques and exercises
- Measure and track intervention effectiveness
- Educate the patient on continuing care
Skills & Qualifications
- Accredited PT program graduate
- Up-to-date state PT license
- Able to create and implement outpatient balance and vestibular rehabilitation-setting treatment plans
- Ability to work efficiently/effectively in an autonomous environment
- Must be passionate about helping patients who have vestibular, balance, neurological, and fall risk issues
- Graduation from an accredited PT program and current PT license in AZ
- Must be able to carry out and progress a skilled treatment plan in outpatient balance and vestibular rehabilitation setting
- Must be self-motivated with a willingness to learn
- Passion for working with vestibular, balance, neurological, and fall-risk patient population
- Prefer at least one year working in outpatient neurological or orthopedic center, or previous vestibular rehab experience
- Completion of Fyzical’s Balance Level 1 online curriculum by first week prior to your first day in clinic.
Apply today to join the team at one of the many independently owned and operated FYZICAL franchise locations across the nation. Members of the FYZICAL Family radiate excitement and enthusiasm for the future because our franchise model is transforming an industry dominated by hospitals and corporations. From all across the nation—in large cities, rural communities, and small towns— FYZICAL teams are achieving amazing results for their patients and careers.