Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you an innovator looking for a like-minded company where you can turn your great ideas into reality? Would you like the chance to make a lasting mark in the healthcare industry? FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers, the fastest-growing physical therapy company in the U.S., is looking for an Audiologist at our Douglas, GA, location who would be excited to join forces with other professional clinicians to develop a successful audiology department within our existing private practice.
At FYZICAL, we know traditional approaches to care are not enough. That’s why we build teams of leading specialists like you who can successfully collaborate in providing our patients with advanced individualized treatment plans. When you join the FYZICAL family, you can be assured of having a practice leader who has invested in you, bringing you on board as part of a team capable of achieving next-level results. Enjoy the freedom of discovering what works at your practice, in your community, for your clients. Have full access to our state-of-the-art technology and tools that are unmatched in the industry, giving you an edge in your field and the opportunity to grow.
We look forward to adding you to the FYZICAL family! Apply for our Audiologist job opening today!
Become a dominant player in the healthcare field when you join forces with the most innovative and top-rated physical therapy company in the U.S. as our Audiologist!
Enhance your Audiology career as part of a team of capable innovators who work together to provide quality, unparalleled care to our patients. Your contributions will help appreciative clients reach their goals as well as make a lasting impact throughout the industry. Your passion for your craft will be instrumental in developing a successful Audiology area within our modern facility that houses cutting-edge tools and technology that you can use to increase your knowledge base and stay on the forefront of the healthcare industry.
If you are interested in taking that next huge step in your career, apply for our Audiologist job opening today!
- Be part of a team of audiologists that dispense premium-hearing instruments
- Work with a multidisciplinary team including specialists in physical therapy, Ear, Nose & Throat and audiology
- Help further develop a hearing aid component to the balance and hearing center program
- Conducting diagnostic/vestibular tests
- Assist your team in providing hearing aids
- Be an instrumental part of growing the audiology program
- Collaborate with other department clinicians
- Perform a full range of diagnostic hearing and vestibular testing including VNG, CDP balance testing
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 1 year of professional audiology experience
- Some experience with balance disorders preferred
- AuD – audiology doctorate degree
- 1+ year(s) as a practicing audiologist
- Balance disorder knowledge a plus
- Doctorate of audiology (AuD)