Why You’ll Love This Job
Remote Opportunity (must reside in the following states: FL, GA, AL, NC, SC, CT, MA, MI, SD, OK, CO, NV)
Are you someone who sets and achieves goals?
Do you want to work for a patient care organization that is committed to the health and wellness of individuals of all ages?
We are seeking individuals who work every day excited about the challenge of pushing themselves and their clients beyond expectations, beyond ‘good enough’.
We’re a high energy team. We treat clients with dignity and empathy and we work hard to improve lives through physical therapy.
Our people are our greatest asset – we hire individuals who are professional and enthusiastically embrace advances in research, technology, science and health care. In exchange, our teams enjoy a superb working environment, as well as unique and exciting possibilities for personal and professional growth. If you want to be the best at what you do and be rewarded for it, you have found the right place!
FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Centers is currently seeking a BILLING SPECIALIST to join our team.
The Billing Specialist is responsible for all functions of medical billing and coding, follow-up and collection. A successful candidate in this role must be able to think logically, to troubleshoot and preform work in a continuously changing work environment. Candidates must project a warm, enthusiastic and friendly demeanor with client and team member interactions. Candidates should be comfortable verifying patients’ insurance coverage, answering patients’ billing questions and maintaining patient confidentiality.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare and submit clean claims
- Monitor payments for any lapses and send out patient statements
- Work denied claims and send appeals when necessary
- Reconcile appointments with notation and charges
- Answer billing questions over the telephone and face to face
- Post payments
- Request and monitor authorizations
- Contact client’s insurance company for verification of insurance benefits
- Understand requirements needed for verification and coverage of physical therapy visits
- Performs other miscellaneous administrative tasks as directed
Skills & Qualifications
KEY SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
- Experience and comfort with utilizing a variety of computer applications including, but not limited to email and Excel
- Experience in CPT and ICD-10 coding
- Ability to maintain a calm and friendly demeanor with clients, insurance companies and co-workers
PERKS & BENEFITS:
Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
Employer Paid Life Insurance
Paid Time Off + Bonus Opportunities
FYZICAL, the fastest growing physical therapy company in America, is setting a new benchmark for the highest level of care. With locations across the country, our market is exploding with opportunities. From cutting edge sports medicine and orthopedics, to vestibular and balance retraining, we are the company to accelerate your professional growth. Our rapid growth is continually creating leadership opportunities.
Be a part of changing people’s lives for the better. It’s time to be excited about your future!