Why You’ll Love This Job
Enjoy the freedom to approach your craft in a non-traditional way with a company that is fully invested in you as our full-time Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) in Ankeny, Iowa!
Here, you can enhance your career within an atmosphere that inspires success as a vital part of a champion team capable of achieving next-level results. This is a hybrid position and you will take on a few different roles. You will be trusted to help assist with treatments that best fit each patient, in turn, making a lasting impact, you will assist our Nurse Practitioners with patient treatments and be asked to answer the phone and schedule patients when needed. With access to state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge tools, your career will flourish.
Take your CNA career to a new level! Apply for our Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) job opening today!
Are you a CNA who would be interested in making an indelible mark with a company that is changing the way healthcare is approached? If so, we want you in our full-time Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) position in Ankeny, Iowa!
In this Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) role, you will be an important contributing member of a unique, world-class team that collaborates together to devise the best approach for each client’s individualized treatment plan. With that type of freedom to innovate, you will make a lasting impact that echoes. Access to state-of-the-art technology and continuing education will advance your skills and provide you with a new perspective. Cutting-edge tools will allow you to instill confidence in your clients and keep you on the leading edge, as well.
Do not miss out on this career-changing opportunity! Apply for our Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) job opening today!
- Provide assistance to our Nurse Practitioners as needed
- Gather/prep rooms for patient procedures
- Help clients ready for examinations
- Take notes of all practitioner-to-patient instructions
- Provide responses to all patient inquiries
- Document (scribe) all provider/patient meetings; enter in EMR
- Assist Practitioners during patient procedures
- Apply therapies to patients as needed
- Document medical instructions given to patients/educate patients
- Answer patient questions in person, via email, and on the phone
- Scribe during the patient visit with the provider; use EMR to enter medical histories and prescriptions
- Answer phones and help schedule patients as needed
Skills & Qualifications
- CNA program graduate
- Current First Aid/Basic Life Support certificates
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year(s) as a CNA in a healthcare setting is a plus
- EMR knowledge is a plus