Why You’ll Love This Job
FYZICAL Physical Therapy and Balance Centers, the fastest-growing healthcare franchise in the world, needs someone with your vision and creativity to fill our Director of Sales and Marketing position at our Saint Augustine, Florida location!
Here, you will be a valued member of a champion team capable of achieving next-level results. Hone your leadership skills and develop important community relationships that will help propel your career in this Director of Sales and Marketing role. With state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge tools at your fingertips, a practice leader who is invested in you, and the freedom to innovate, you will advance your skills and understanding of physical therapy as you achieve your professional goals.
Onboard with an innovative company that takes a non-traditional approach to healthcare! Apply for FYZICAL’s Director of Sales and Marketing job opening today.
Wanted! An innovative, outgoing, self-starter with the experience and confidence to build and lead a champion team of professionals to success as our Director of Sales and Marketing in Saint Augustine, !
Join a trailblazing healthcare company that is setting a new high bar in the PT industry when you accept this Director of Sales and Marketing position. As part of a company that believes in taking a non-traditional approach to healthcare, you will discover innovative solutions that will make a lasting impact on the industry as well as build professional and community relationships important to your career. State-of-the-art technology, a supportive leadership and the freedom to innovate will bring your creative ideas to life and keep your career on the leading edge.
This is the perfect time to join our expanding organization! Apply for our Director of Sales and Marketing job opening today.
- Create, onboard and oversee the sales & marketing team
- Using industry-standards, carry out strategic business planning
- Create new content; oversee contracts; SEO and other marketing oversight
- Maintain partnerships; create new partnerships
- Ensure the sales team meets all quotas
- Oversee a successful sales cycle from start to finish
- Data systems and company operations oversight
- Answer to the effectiveness of collected data; provide reports using analytics
- Provide brand standard, care and operations oversight
- Develop, hire and manage a successful sales and marketing team
- Execute strategic business plans while adopting industry-standard practices to excel in a highly competitive environment
- Manage marketing contract, content development, SEO and other marketing efforts
- Generate new opportunities and cultivate/manage existing partnerships
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas for the entire sales team
- Own the sales cycle from lead generation to closure
- Oversee the creation and implementation of the organization’s operations and systems that collect data
- Measure data effectiveness and provide analytical insights to drive placements, sales, and employer ROI
- Oversee standard of brand, care and operations
Skills & Qualifications
- At least five years experience in sales or business development; healthcare, sales or franchise experience a plus
- Able to show success in exceeding sales goals
- Four-year business, marketing or healthcare degree (master’s degree a plus)
- Proven success in creating streams of revenue and sales teams that achieve results
- Willingness to take on additional responsibilities during expansion periods
- Experience executing marketing strategy plans from start to finish
- Innovative, flexible, organized, high level of responsibility
- Excellent communicator; takes initiative, strong attention to detail
- 5 years of sales or business development experience, preferably in healthcare, sales, franchise or innovation industries
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Healthcare — master’s preferred
- Demonstrated success in building successful sales teams and new revenue streams
- Superior communication skills, both written and oral
- Innovative mindset and flexibility
- Willingness to perform a myriad of duties outside of scope during periods of growth
- Eagerness and experience taking strategy from idea to reality, pairing high-level thinking with execution
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, self-starter and responsibility required