Why You’ll Love This Job
Busy private ENT practice in Northern NJ, seeking to expand with a new Physician Assistant. We are a long-standing, well-respected and high-energy private practice.
This is a full-time position providing patient care assessments and follow-up appointments in the office setting, utilizing EMR to document encounters, performing minor procedures. Candidates should be hard working, flexible, and have a passion for education. New graduates are encouraged to apply.
This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated Physician Assistant to be a part of a growth market.
REQUIREMENTS: Must have graduated from an accredited Physician Assistant program and be eligible for or hold current certification and have a valid NJ license.
Other highlights include:
- Less than 10 Minutes from NYC – Tri-State Area
- Suburban community – tons of amenities
- Best school systems in the country
Enjoy shopping, fine dining and cultural activities such as your choice of museums, theater or concerts. Take part in a thriving community with a large number of local colleges and universities.
For more Information please contact,
Racheal Braun at 973-818-1286
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work with clinicians, evaluating/diagnosing incoming patients
- Create patient treatment plans; order testing
- Appraise and keep clinicians up-to-date on client progress
- Provide patients with information that encourages ongoing healthy habits
- Upon goal completions, discharge client
- Assist clinicians as they perform evaluation and diagnosis of new patients
- Order diagnostic tests as needed
- Develop and contribute to plans of treatment
- Regularly evaluate and update clinicians on patient progress
- Discharge patients when goals have been achieved
- Educate patients on healthy practices that promote continued improvement
Skills & Qualifications
- Up-to-date PA license
- Compassionate about clients and their families
- Able to effectively work with various team members
- Currently licensed as a Physician Assistant
- Advanced knowledge of pathologies commonly seen in clinics, including diagnosing factors, treatments and medications
- Excellent interpersonal skills; good communication via phone, electronic email, and face-to-face
- Works well as part of an interdisciplinary team
- Possess empathy for patients and family members