Why You’ll Love This Job
“How would you like to be off work early on Fridays and start your weekend early? We believe in a strong company culture with a work life balance.”
FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers is seeking a full-time Physician Liaison and Outside Sales Representative to join our team in our New Orleans, LA region!
The Physician Liaison works closely with our Physical Therapy clinical team and is a brand ambassador to the community who will call upon local physicians to build a relationship and prospect referral leads to grow the patient referral base. This position is essentially a combination of sales and public relations through strategically promoting the clinics’ services and treatments while strengthening our reputation in the community. The FYZICIAN Liaison is responsible for overseeing designated territory of physicians and medical clinics.
The Physician Liaison and Outside Sales Representative is critical for the success of a clinic. The Liaison not only strives to increase patient referrals, and to strengthen relationships with providers and their staff, but as a community facing representative provides prospective patients and the community with a first impression of our brand. The Physician Liaison works to cultivate positive, open and helpful relationships among community practices, medical staff and providers alike while managing feedback and strengthening our reputation. The Liaison is essentially the bridge between our clinic and the referring offices and our broader community.
- Close early on Friday
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Performance Based Compensation Paid Monthly
- Health Insurance
- Continuing Education
- Strong Company Culture and Work Life Balance
- Mileage Reimbursement at $0.65/mi
Salary and Bonus: $45,000 to $80,000 DOE
Physician Liaison and Outside Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- This position requires on-site visits to referral sources.
- Leads initiatives to build volume and favorable provider perceptions among internal and external referral streams.
- Develops and implements specific outreach, relationship building and marketing plans to meet goals.
- Must exhibit excellent time management skills, organization and communication skills and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Analyzing referral data, checking DMR daily, facilitating marketing campaigns.
- Ability to use certain templates and programs for tracking and leads management.
- Develops strong business relationships with local community organizations and businesses.
- Works collaboratively with other system functions that interact with physician offices, including hospital medical affairs, outbound referral systems, provider recruitment, and provider resources.
- Establishes and maintains ongoing communications with referring providers and/or their office staff, including routine or follow-up visits, emails and phone calls.
- Uses research-based methods and implements strategies to build awareness and trust.
- Identifies referral sources (target audiences).
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communications, Business Administration or Healthcare preferred.
- Recent and direct experience working in a communications position within a sales or marketing environment may be substituted in lieu of education and/or experience requirements.
- A Valid Driver’s License as daily driving is a job requirement.
- Willing to travel within an assigned territory.
- Must provide own vehicle, however mileage reimbursement will be covered.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Fluent in computer programs.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.