Why You’ll Love This Job
We are newly renovated and open space!! Find your perfect career fit with FYZICAL, an innovative company that is committed to your growth and success, when you join us at our DeLand, FL, location as our newest Speech Language Pathologist!
Take your SPL career in an exciting, new direction when you join the FYZICAL family.
- Our unique out-patient rehabilitation facility will make you feel at home with our welcoming staff and clients that feel a part of a “family”.
- We strive for success and will support you as you grow in your career.
- We will except new grads with CCCs and assist you to grow in your profession.
- You will start Part Time and grow the caseload, with potential to quickly gain full time status or supervise other SPLs as the practice grows.
- We will assist you to gain your Medicaid number if you already have not acquired it.
- You will be developing and setting up the practice as you desire with full support from administration.
- You will have a variety of caseload and will be supported by the entire staff clinical and administrative.
- We work at this facility as a team and encourage all team members to create and expand their ideas for growth and improvement, in order for our clients to experience the ultimate care in their therapies.
Once you gain full time status, we will provide
- CEUs up to 2-3 courses per year
- Paid Time Off (PTO) on a yearly basis and 7 paid holidays
- Medical insurance, and have supplemental insurance available as desired (vision, life, long and short-term disability, accident, cancer, etc.)
- 401K. We work at this facility as a team and encourage all team members to create and expand their ideas for growth and improvement, in order for our clients to experience the ultimate care in their therapies.
Apply for FYZICAL’s Speech Language Pathologist job opening today!
- Direct speech/language therapy services as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Screening, evaluation, planning, and habilitative/rehabilitative treatment to infants, children, adolescents, and adults with speech, language, feeding, cognition, and oral motor performance
- Provide clinical care activities utilizing evidenced-based practice
- Understand, document, and react effectively to the age-specific needs unique to assigned patients
- Demonstrate respect for patients, parents, center staff, and members of the community.
- Demonstrate a record of initiative, self-direction, program development, organization, and independence
- Development speech programs and market to increase caseload with support of staff
Skills & Qualifications
- Master’s Degree in Speech/Language Pathology from an accredited program in Speech/Language Pathology
- Certificate of Clinical Competency in Speech/Language Pathology from ASHA
- Holds license in FL or license eligible.
- At least 1 year of Speech Language Therapy experience prefferred
- Exhibits excellent interpersonal, time management, documentation, and communication skills.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of a practicing therapist including stooping, kneeling, crouching, and crawling
- Florida Medicaid participating number