Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you a Physical Therapist looking for a place to call home that values you as a person and clinician? Then FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Centers of Rockville is the place for you. We believe that our team members are our greatest asset in executing our mission of “Empowering people to LOVE THEIR LIFE.”
Our current facility has been established in Rockville, MD for over 35 years. We are currently hiring physical therapists to join our team! Whether you’re looking to join part-time or full-time, we welcome you to apply.
We are looking to add highly qualified and excellent Physical Therapists to our team who want to grow in becoming excellent clinicians while having work life balance. As part of FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Centers, we also offer internal continuing education in Orthopedics, Pelvic Floor, and Vestibular/Balance Rehabilitations that is FREE.
We support our team members in having the right work-life-balance. We also schedule patients one-on-one for 40 minutes. We are not a high volume clinic. A fully booked daily schedule is 12 patients. We also have highly skilled Client Care Specialists and aides that ensure that the patient is set up to have a wonderful experience with you as the provider. We take a team approach to care. We make sure to treat the whole patient and not just a prescription for a body part. A patient may see 2 or 3 of our team members during their plan of care. We also have a fitness and wellness program that allows patients to continue on their recovery journey with our Medical Exercise Specialists.
We are privately physical therapist owned, but part of a nationally recognized group. We gain the benefits of being part of a national organization, but we operate as a private practice which ensures we function with our local patient needs in mind. This also means we function and operate with the best interest of our team in mind. We will always operate in the best interest of our patients and team members.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a team that considers you their greatest asset and the patient as the primary focus, then apply today! We welcome new graduates and offer mentorship for new graduates. We will assign you a mentor PT that will co-treat, review cases, and invest time in helping you develop. If you are an experienced PT who is looking for a better fit or a place that values quality service over quantity, then apply today!
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Full Time position salary range is $85K-$100K.
- Perform new-patient evaluations/exams
- Diagnose patients; evaluate physical activity limitations
- Create a plan that sets a goal and completion date
- Equip patients with PT intervention techniques/exercises; track progress
- Provide education to patients on techniques for the continuation of care
- Examine and evaluate new patients
- Establish a diagnosis of condition or conditions and their impact on activity
- Establish a plan goal and time frame
- Prescribe intervention techniques and exercises
- Measure and track intervention effectiveness
- Educate the patient on continuing care
Skills & Qualifications
- Accredited PT program graduate
- Up-to-date state PT license
- Able to create and implement outpatient balance and vestibular rehabilitation-setting treatment plans
- Ability to work efficiently/effectively in an autonomous environment
- Must be passionate about helping patients who have vestibular, balance, neurological, and fall risk issues
- Must be able to carry out and progress a skilled treatment plan in outpatient balance and vestibular rehabilitation setting
- Must be self-motivated with a willingness to learn
- Passion for working with vestibular, balance, neurological, and fall-risk patient population
- Prefer at least one year working in outpatient neurological or orthopedic center, or previous vestibular rehab experience