Why You’ll Love This Job
FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers – Trinity
Find your perfect career fit with FYZICAL, an innovative company that is committed to your growth and success, when you join us at our Trinity, FL location as our newest Physical Therapist (PT)!
- 1:1 patient care offering individualized treatment plans
- Extensive training, growth, and continuing education courses in orthopedics, pelvic health, balance, and vestibular rehabilitation
Feel secure knowing you are backed by a supportive practice leader who has chosen you to be part of an elite group of professionals capable of achieving next-level results. Enjoy the easy flow of a team that comes together to learn what works best for the practice and the community, and uses state-of-the-art technology to put those plans into action. Have the freedom to look past traditional approaches to PT, taking a new, innovative path instead — one that will make a lasting impact in the industry. As a Physical Therapist (PT) with us, you will have access to exciting, cutting-edge tools and advanced continuing education that will positively change your outlook, providing you with new and unique perspectives of physical therapy, and career advancement opportunities.
If you are ready to launch your career with a company that is unmatched in the PT arena, apply for FYZICAL’s full-time Physical Therapist (PT) job opening today!
- Perform new-patient evaluations/exams
- Diagnose patients; evaluate physical activity limitations
- Create a plan that sets a goal and completion date
- Equip patients with PT intervention techniques/exercises; track progress
- Provide education to patients on techniques for the continuation of care
- Establish a diagnosis of condition or conditions and their impact on activity
- Establish a plan goal and time frame
- Measure and track intervention effectiveness
Skills & Qualifications
- Accredited PT program graduate
- Up-to-date state PT license
- Ability to work efficiently/effectively in an autonomous environment
- Graduation from an accredited PT program and current PT license in FL
- Must be self-motivated with a willingness to learn
- Passion for working with orthopedic, vestibular, balance, neurological, and fall-risk patient population