Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you a Physical Therapist with visions of providing cutting-edge services to your clients? Do you have great ideas that have been stifled by traditional PT practices? If so, this is the last stop on your job search. We are part of the world’s fastest-growing physical therapy company and are looking for an innovator like you to add to our quality team at our Capitola, CA, location!
FYZICAL Capitola is a locally owned small, yet growing, private practice clinic. Our growth trajectory will create leadership opportunities. Competitive salary (range of $85,000 – $100,000 / year based on experience), lucrative performance based bonus plans, medical insurance (medical, dental & vision), PTO, paid holidays, and a 401k with employer match. We are plugged into a nationwide network through the FYZICAL franchise, so we have great access to specialized balance and vestibular, women’s health and many other types of continuing education. We pride ourselves on being very patient centric – this means we prioritize patient care and patient experience. Our practitioners have one on one treatment sessions with all of their patients.
Feel secure knowing you are backed by a supportive practice leader who has chosen you to be part of an elite group of professionals capable of achieving next-level results. Enjoy the easy flow of a team that comes together to learn what works best for the practice and the community, and uses state-of-the-art technology to put those plans into action. Have the freedom to look past traditional approaches to PT, taking a new, innovative path instead — one that will make a lasting impact in the industry. As a Physical Therapist (PT) with us, you will have access to exciting, cutting-edge tools and advanced continuing education that will positively change your outlook, providing you with new and unique perspectives of physical therapy, and career advancement opportunities.
If you are ready to launch your career with a company that is unmatched in the PT arena, apply for FYZICAL’s full-time Physical Therapist (PT) job opening today!
- Manage your patients in a one on one environment, directing all aspects of your patients’ care, resulting in excellent continuity and favorable patient outcomes
- Prioritize patient care and patient experience
- Perform new patient evaluations
- Diagnose patients; evaluate physical activity limitations
- Prescribe intervention techniques and individualized therapeutic exercises
- Develop plan of care, treatment plans and establish goals for care
- Patient and family education
- Overseeing Physical Therapist Assistant
Skills & Qualifications
- Accredited PT program graduate
- Required license as a Physical Therapist in California
- Desires to become a physical therapy leader
- Cares for our clients – interested in guiding clients to success
- Demonstrates excellent communication and teaching skills
- Experience developing care plans and directing a team in providing optimal care
- A self-starter who’s motivated by serving others
- Experience treating clients of all ages
- High level of organization, both professionally and personally.
- Completes excellent thorough documentation while treating clients