Why You’ll Love This Job
Amazing opportunity to work in a startup with a great potential to grow with the company.
EZeels, a startup from DFW, was born out of a need to connect Service Providers needing a reliable platform to list their services at the lowest cost and homeowners needing a platform to purchase and maintain all their services in one place. Think Groupon but for a different (home services) category. Please visit https://ezeels.com to learn more about the company.
We are in the process of onboarding/adding Service Provider companies to our portal before starting the end user marketing. This position is for an outgoing person who has a go-getter attitude. You will be calling, emailing and visiting the offices of Service Providers to introduce to our brand and explain about our services and to onboard them to our portal.
This is NOT a Temporary position.
- Provide company awareness to the community
- Meet with different service providers and onboard them on our service providers list
- Arrange outreach events within the community
- Oversee all marketing outlets and social media sites
- Ensure the company reputation is maintained
- Responsible for building community awareness
- Positively represent the company during marketing events
- Supporting our online marketing channels including social media marketing and content development
- Maintaining online reputation management and follow-up
- Answer phone calls and emails for questions they may have or to guide them through the process.
- Drive to the companies’ offices, if required, to introduce them to the startup brand.
Skills & Qualifications
- Two- to four-year college or related degree preferred
- Substantial marketing and admin background
- Outgoing, friendly, effective oral/written communicator, strong relationship-building skills
- Organized; able to effectively manage time
- Able to build consumer-focused marketing models (funnels)
- Computer literate; Microsoft Office skills
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Strong sales experience
- Passion for building relationships, having conversations, and being an active part of my community
- Strong organizational skill and time management
- Experience with marketing funnels
- Fluent in computer programs, including MS Suite
- Effective oral and written communication skills