Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you looking for an exciting career where opportunities for growth are unlimited and where you will be happy to show up for work each day? FYZICAL Physical Therapy and Balance Centers wants someone with your enthusiasm and drive to fill our Fyzician Liaison position at our Oak Park, IL, location!
This Fyzician Liaison role places you in a front-row seat with a company known for taking innovative, non-traditional approaches to healthcare, as part of a high-energy champion team that knows how to achieve next-level results. You will have access to state-of-the-art technology and unparalleled continuing education, which will advance your skills, keeping your career on the leading edge. And, with a practice leader who is fully invested in your success and the freedom to innovate, you will know the satisfaction of making a lasting impact that echoes throughout the industry.
Discover career happiness at FYZICAL as our Fyzician Liaison! Apply today.
No two days will ever be the same in this fast-paced, exciting Fyzician Liaison position with the country’s leading physical therapy company!
In this dynamic role, you will have the chance to further your career as a valued member of a supportive team of professionals who collaborate to discover what works best for the practice, community and clients. Continuing education opportunities, along with our advanced technology and cutting-edge tools will ensure that you stay atop of the latest industry trends, leading to continued career growth. Here, you will enjoy the flow of a team meant to succeed together.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, apply for our Fyzician Liaison job opening today!
Fyzician Liaison job responsibilities include:
- Generate sales lead/prospective-customer lists
- Canvass customer orders within designated travel area
- Be available to assist customers by phone or in person
- Use samples or company catalog to showcase products
- Trade show attendance
- Collaborate with company reps to ensure accounts and literature are current
- Keep all customer information up-to-date in an electronic database
- Create and preserve referring practice relationships
- Transactions/expense account reporting
- Look into and find resolutions to any customer complaints
- Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads
- Travel throughout assigned territory to solicit orders from regular and prospective customers
- Talk with customers on the sales floor or by phone
- Display or demonstrate products using samples or catalog; attend trade shows
- Work with inside sales representatives to keep account activities and literature up-to-date
- Coordinate customer training; enter new customer data and current customer sales data into computer database
- Develop and maintain relationships with referring practices
- Participate with direct mail program, assuring developed pieces are processed
- Prepare reports of business transactions and keep expense accounts
- Investigate and resolve customer problems with deliveries
Skills & Qualifications
Fyzician Liaison required skills & qualifications include:
- Four-year college degree
- Related sales/cutomer service experience and/or training that equals 1+ year(s)
- Must be able to travel locally
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 1 year of related experience and/or training (sales/customer service)
- Willing to travel within an assigned territory
Why You’ll Love This Job
Find your perfect career fit with FYZICAL, an innovative company that is committed to your growth and success, when you join us at our Oak Park, IL location as our newest Physical Therapist (PT)!
Feel secure knowing you are backed by a supportive practice leader who has chosen you to be part of an elite group of professionals capable of achieving next-level results. Enjoy the easy flow of a team that comes together to learn what works best for the practice and the community, and uses state-of-the-art technology to put those plans into action. Have the freedom to look past traditional approaches to PT, taking a new, innovative path instead — one that will make a lasting impact in the industry. As a Physical Therapist (PT) with us, you will have access to exciting, cutting-edge tools and advanced continuing education that will positively change your outlook, providing you with new and unique perspectives of physical therapy, and career advancement opportunities.
If you are ready to launch your career with a company that is unmatched in the PT arena, apply for FYZICAL’s part-time or full-time Physical Therapist (PT) job opening today!
Are you a Physical Therapist with visions of providing cutting-edge services to your clients? Do you have great ideas that have been stifled by traditional PT practices? If so, this is the last stop on your job search. We are part of the world’s fastest-growing physical therapy company and are looking for an innovator like you to add to our quality team at our Oak Park, IL, location!
Our independent practices are headed by supportive leaders who are dedicated to building quality teams that work together to achieve success. Here, you will have the freedom to bypass traditional treatments, using our state-of-the-art technology to determine the best path for each patient’s personalized plan. We provide the tools and continued education you need to increase your knowledge base, gain a new and unique perspective of the PT field and successfully grow your career. In our Physical Therapist (PT) role, your valued contributions to the community will make a lasting impact on the entire PT industry.
If being on the leading edge of an industry you love is your goal, apply today for our Physical Therapist (PT) job opening!
A sign-on bonus is available for well-qualified candidates!
- Perform new-patient evaluations/exams
- Diagnose patients; evaluate physical activity limitations
- Create a plan that sets a goal and completion date
- Equip patients with PT intervention techniques/exercises; track progress
- Provide education to patients on techniques for the continuation of care
- Examine and evaluate new patients
- Establish a diagnosis of condition or conditions and their impact on activity
- Establish a plan goal and time frame
- Prescribe intervention techniques and exercises
- Measure and track intervention effectiveness
- Educate the patient on continuing care
Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to work efficiently/effectively in an autonomous environment
- Must be passionate about helping patients
- 1+ year(s) of outpatient neuro/ortho rehab experience
- Graduation from an accredited PT program and current PT license in IL
- Must be able to carry out and progress a skilled treatment plan in outpatient rehabilitation setting
- Must be self-motivated with a willingness to learn
- A sign-on bonus is available for well-qualified candidates!