Why You’ll Love This Job
We are seeking a motivated physical therapist with Clinical Director experience or ambition, to head the first FYZICAL clinic in Maine! This unique opportunity is perfect for an adept PT seeking a fun and rewarding work environment, skill-set specialization, and professional growth. You bring the drive to build a business and we provide the tools! You will work in a dynamic setting with outstanding physical resources and equipment, as well as a clinical and administrative support that will help you effectively treat patients while maintaining a healthy work/life balance. For the right person, ownership shares are possible.
- A brand-new facility and locally owned by Otolaryngologists passionate about patient care, teamwork, and clinical collaboration with our therapists
- We specialize in balance and vestibular therapy in addition to other physical therapy services including neurological rehabilitation, concussion eval/rehab, and pelvic floor therapy
- Specialized experience is not required, and we are happy to emphasize that training is provided!
- You’ll attend hands-on courses in Florida, with ongoing support through a robust catalog of online resources and training modules within a large FYZICAL PT community.
FYZICAL is a nationwide group of over 500 independently owned physical therapy clinics with a focus on vestibular rehabilitation and comprehensive patient care through unique balance protocols and services. Our people are our greatest asset – we hire therapists who are professional and enthusiastically embrace advances in research, technology, science, and health care. In exchange, our teams enjoy a superb working environment. If you want to expand your skill set and be the best at what you do and be rewarded for it, you have found the right place!
We welcome your resume and look forward to speaking with you further.
Benefits of Joining Fyzical Falmouth:
- Full time, no weekends, no call
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Continuing education credits
- Opportunities for professional advancement, ownership shares, etc.
- Perform new-patient evaluations/exams
- Diagnose patients; evaluate physical activity limitations
- Create a plan that sets a goal and completion date
- Equip patients with PT intervention techniques/exercises; track progress
- Provide education to patients on techniques for the continuation of care
- Examine and evaluate new patients
- Establish a diagnosis of condition or conditions and their impact on activity
- Establish a plan goal and time frame
- Prescribe intervention techniques and exercises
- Measure and track intervention effectiveness
- Educate the patient on continuing care
Skills & Qualifications
- Graduate of a CAPTE approved physical therapy program (bachelors, masters, or doctorate in physical therapy)
- Current Maine state PT license
- 2-3 years of clinical experience in the outpatient setting is preferred. No prior experience in balance/vestibular therapy or pelvic floor therapy is needed as training is provided for these
- Ability to supervise PTAs, technicians, and students
- Efficient capacity to work in an autonomous environment and willingness to learn new approaches to patient care and management, guided by FYZICAL’s unique protocols
- Strengths include effective communication/organization, ability to work in a team based setting, self-motivated with a desire to learn, and a proactive approach to problem solving
- Enthusiasm and motivation to collaboratively develop our clinic and mission
- Passion for working with vestibular, balance, neurological, and fall-risk patient population in the local Falmouth/Portland community
- Commitment to the highest standards of patient care and respect