Why You’ll Love This Job
Accelerate your career within a fast-paced, innovative environment when you join the FYZICAL team in Bluffton, SC, as our Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)!
Here, you will have access to the latest in cutting-edge technology as you work side-by-side with expert PTs, giving you a unique front-row seat to learning opportunities at the world’s fastest-growing healthcare franchise. In this Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) position, make a lasting impact as you take an active role in helping appreciative patients progress and reach their recovery goals with the backing of an outstanding, supportive staff. This is your opportunity to be part of an exciting company that is setting a new high bar in the physical therapy field. As part of the FYZICAL family, you will receive a competitive salary and bonus program.
It’s time to be excited about your future! Apply for FYZICAL’s Physical Therapist Assistant job opening today!
Be part of something unique and exciting as you build a successful career with a forward-thinking company as our Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) in Bluffton, SC!
Join a capable group of professionals who work together, learning and evolving as a team, to reach next-level results. In this Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) role, you will be given the freedom to break with traditional approaches, instead, using the best innovative path when planning patient treatment. We use the latest in technology and cutting-edge tools, ensuring you will always be up-to-date on current trends and able to provide your patients with the best quality care. Unparalleled continuing education opportunities will allow you to advance your skills, keeping your career on the leading edge.
This is your chance to advance with a world-class company that is paving the way in a market currently exploding with opportunities! Apply for our Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) job opening today!
- Help the PT in all aspects of patient care
- Under the guidance of the PT, perform therapy techniques/exercises
- Measure and track patient progress, informing PT of all changes
- Provide patients with needed continued care information
- Assist the Physical Therapist in patient handling, treatment, and management
- Carry out techniques and exercises prescribed by Physical Therapist
- Keep Physical Therapist up-to-date on changes in patient progress
- Help measure and track intervention effectiveness
- Educate the patient on continuing care
Skills & Qualifications
- Graduate of a Physical Therapist Assistant program (accredited)
- Up-to-date Physical Therapist Assistant license
Why You’ll Love This Job
FYZICAL Clinics of the Carolinas
JOB DESCRIPTION/TITLE: Physical Therapist – Greenville, SC
NEW GRADS ARE WELCOME TO APPLY!
Find your perfect career fit with FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers, an innovative company that is committed to your growth and success, when you join us in our Greenville, SC area team!
Know that you are backed by a supportive ownership team with growth plans in the Greenville / Spartanburg, SC and Charlotte, NC metro areas who’ve chosen you to be part of a high performing group of professionals achieving next-level results in patient care.
Enjoy the easy flow of a team that comes together to learn what works best for the patient, our practice, and the community, while using state-of-the-art technology to put those plans into action. You will have the freedom to look past traditional approaches to physical therapy, taking a new and innovative path instead — one that will make a lasting impact on our patients and the industry.
As a Physical Therapist with us, you will have access to advanced continuing education, providing you with career growth opportunities. If you are ready to accelerate career growth with a company that provides a competitive compensation and benefits package, apply for FYZICAL’s job opening today!
- Perform new-patient evaluations/exams
- Diagnose patients; evaluate physical activity limitations
- Equip patients with PT intervention techniques/exercises, track progress
- Provide education to patients on techniques for the continuation of care
- Establish a diagnosis of condition or conditions and their impact on activity
- Establish a care plan, set patient goals, and time frame tailored to the patients’ specific needs
- Prescribe and measure intervention techniques and exercises
- Track intervention effectiveness and motivate patients during treatment process
- Educate the patient on continuing care to promote a healthy lifestyle by improving strength, flexibility, balance, and coordination
Skills & Qualifications
- Graduation from an accredited PT program
- Hold current PT license with the state of North Carolina
- Current CPR certification
- Must be self-motivated, excited to learn new and innovative techniques
- Have a strong desire to grow personally and professionally
- Ability to work efficiently/effectively in an autonomous environment
- Demonstrate clinical leadership and ability to coach & mentor Physical Therapy Assistant(s), and support staff
- Must be passionate about helping patients who have vestibular, balance, neurological, and fall risk issues
- Ideal candidate would have 1+ year(s) of outpatient neurological, orthopedic, balance center or vestibular rehab experience with eagerness to expand into additional aspects of wellness (pelvic, pediatric, sports, occupational, audiology, etc.), however new graduates are welcome to apply