Why You’ll Love This Job
FYZICAL Clinics of the Carolinas
JOB DESCRIPTION/TITLE: Physician Liaison (Business Development/Relationship Management)
Are you looking for an exciting career where opportunities for growth are unlimited and where you will be excited to show up for work each day? FYZICAL Clinics of the Carolinas wants someone with your enthusiasm and drive to fill our Physician Liaison position for the Greenville/Greer/Spartanburg area!
The Physician Liaison role places you in a front-row seat with a company known for taking innovative, non-traditional approaches to healthcare, as part of a high-energy, high-performing team that knows how to achieve next-level results. You will have access to innovative technology and unparalleled continuing education, which will advance your skills and keep your career on the leading edge. You will work with an ownership group seeking to expand FYZICAL further into the Greenville/Spartanburg, SC and Charlotte, NC metro markets who is also fully invested in your success and career growth. You will experience the satisfaction of making a lasting impact on our patients and our community!
If you are ready to accelerate career growth with a company that provides a competitive compensation and benefits package while providing unique, innovative, and proprietary physical therapy solutions to those in need, apply for FYZICAL’s full-time Physician Liaison opening today!
- Generate referral leads/prospective referral customer target lists
- Build base of referring physician and clinical practice relationships
- Assist physician groups and clinical practice partners by phone, e-mail, or in person
- Leverage selling tools, samples, and other company resources to showcase products and services
- Active engagement and participation in trade shows and representing FYZICAL
- Collaborate with FYZICAL headquarters to ensure selling resources and materials are current and relevant
- Travel throughout assigned territory and solicit patient referrals from existing and prospective physician networks by presenting a compelling business case for FYZICAL’s services
- Daily, real-time CRM management and data input, analyzing data to generate referral opportunities
- Engage with targeted community and business groups to expand awareness of the FYZICAL brand along with our services and products
- Assist with marketing campaigns (pay-per-click, social media, direct mail, e-mail, etc.)
- Proper reporting of business transactions and expenses
- Investigate and resolve physician referral inconsistencies such as clinic performance feedback, referrals sent versus anticipated, etc.
Skills & Qualifications
- Associates or bachelor’s degree (sales, marketing, healthcare administration, or related field)
- Minimum of 1.5 years of healthcare related sales with proven track record
- Existing Charlotte area Physician/Physician Group and/or Clinical Group relationships a big plus
- Strong interpersonal, communication, public speaking, and organizational skills
- Ability to work efficiently/effectively in an autonomous environment with business owners and leadership teams
- Required to be proficient in Windows-based technologies (ex. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Willing to travel within an assigned territory (Charlotte metro area)
- Have a strong desire to grow personally and professionally
- Passion for helping others, demonstrates professionalism and high integrity