Why You’ll Love This Job
FYZICAL Clinics of the Carolinas
JOB DESCRIPTION/TITLE: Physical Therapist – Greenville, SC
NEW GRADS ARE WELCOME TO APPLY!
Find your perfect career fit with FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers, an innovative company that is committed to your growth and success, when you join us in our Greenville, SC area team!
Know that you are backed by a supportive ownership team with growth plans in the Greenville / Spartanburg, SC and Charlotte, NC metro areas who’ve chosen you to be part of a high performing group of professionals achieving next-level results in patient care.
Enjoy the easy flow of a team that comes together to learn what works best for the patient, our practice, and the community, while using state-of-the-art technology to put those plans into action. You will have the freedom to look past traditional approaches to physical therapy, taking a new and innovative path instead — one that will make a lasting impact on our patients and the industry.
As a Physical Therapist with us, you will have access to advanced continuing education, providing you with career growth opportunities. If you are ready to accelerate career growth with a company that provides a competitive compensation and benefits package, apply for FYZICAL’s job opening today!
- Perform new-patient evaluations/exams
- Diagnose patients; evaluate physical activity limitations
- Equip patients with PT intervention techniques/exercises, track progress
- Provide education to patients on techniques for the continuation of care
- Establish a diagnosis of condition or conditions and their impact on activity
- Establish a care plan, set patient goals, and time frame tailored to the patients’ specific needs
- Prescribe and measure intervention techniques and exercises
- Track intervention effectiveness and motivate patients during treatment process
- Educate the patient on continuing care to promote a healthy lifestyle by improving strength, flexibility, balance, and coordination
Skills & Qualifications
- Graduation from an accredited PT program
- Hold current PT license with the state of North Carolina
- Current CPR certification
- Must be self-motivated, excited to learn new and innovative techniques
- Have a strong desire to grow personally and professionally
- Ability to work efficiently/effectively in an autonomous environment
- Demonstrate clinical leadership and ability to coach & mentor Physical Therapy Assistant(s), and support staff
- Must be passionate about helping patients who have vestibular, balance, neurological, and fall risk issues
- Ideal candidate would have 1+ year(s) of outpatient neurological, orthopedic, balance center or vestibular rehab experience with eagerness to expand into additional aspects of wellness (pelvic, pediatric, sports, occupational, audiology, etc.), however new graduates are welcome to apply