Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you truly PASSIONATE about physical therapy and making a difference in your client’s lives?
Are you able to CONNECT and ENGAGE with people on a personal level (not just on a practice skill level)?
Are you MOTIVATED to learn on your own but feel that you don’t have the right environment to experiment and expand your skill set?
Do you love to LEARN and are you committed to being a part of a team that puts patients and not professional ego first?
Are you feeling BURNED OUT by the number of patients you are forced to see every day and would prefer one on one care?
If you answered YES to any of the questions above, we HAVE a position for you!!
- Perform new-patient evaluations/exams
- Diagnose patients; evaluate physical activity limitations
- Create a plan that sets a goal and completion date
- Equip patients with PT intervention techniques/exercises; track progress
- Provide education to patients on techniques for the continuation of care
- Examine and evaluate new patients
- Establish a diagnosis of condition or conditions and their impact on activity
- Establish a plan goal and time frame
- Prescribe intervention techniques and exercises
- Measure and track intervention effectiveness
- Educate the patient on continuing care
Skills & Qualifications
- Accredited PT program graduate
- Up-to-date state PT license
- Able to create and implement outpatient balance and vestibular rehabilitation-setting treatment plans
- Ability to work efficiently/effectively in an autonomous environment
- Must be passionate about helping patients who have vestibular, balance, neurological, and fall risk issues
- Graduation from an accredited PT program and current PT license in TX
- Must be able to carry out and progress a skilled treatment plan in outpatient balance and vestibular rehabilitation setting
- Must be self-motivated with a willingness to learn
- Passion for working with vestibular, balance, neurological, and fall-risk patient population